Annan v Clyde/ Clyde v Annan

Why was the game delayed today? Heard there was only a couple of turnstiles open. I was in the queue but bolted through the main door as I needed the toilet. £20 that game cost me today. Funnily enough John Taylor didn’t ask any questions.

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

7 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Why was the game delayed today? Heard there was only a couple of turnstiles open. I was in the queue but bolted through the main door as I needed the toilet. £20 that game cost me today. Funnily enough John Taylor didn’t ask any questions.

Basically because they fucked up entry arrangements. Generally people with season tickets get in much quicker but of course there was none of that today so everyone was either paying by card or cash, the latter meaning people pissing around with change. Only 4 turnstiles open (2 sets of 2). Will be more next week if we get a decent result midweek so I hope they learn from this. 

Not what was announced before the game. Announcement was due to numbers still to get in. 

Only going on what I was told but 4th official had to run out to his car for replacements whilst players in the tunnel.

Definitely should have had more turnstiles open though.

He only allows four at the AGM. Why should he ask any?

Only going on what I was told but 4th official had to run out to his car for replacements whilst players in the tunnel.

usual shambles wouldn't expect anything else [emoji23]

30 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Fair enough. Maybe announcement was to save the officials’ embarrassment!

Quite an interesting couple of games coming up here. Clyde should be favourites but I wouldn't discount Annan. Clyde the better footballing team IMO while Annan are a physical stuffy team who try and stop Clyde playing .

Edited by Vodka Vic

A thoroughly acceptable final, two teams who have shown title winning form in the second half of the season (And longer in the case of Clyde). For whoever wins, it will be a deserved promotion.

A thoroughly acceptable final, two teams who have shown title winning form in the second half of the season (And longer in the case of Clyde). For whoever wins, it will be a deserved promotion.
absolutely two teams bang in form think we are the best footballing team inn the league , that guarantees you nothing Annan overly physical not convinced on that one they are a team who press have plenty of energy and very competative and have players who are good going forward
We have beat them 3 out of 4 I would have preferred to play Annan than stenny we know exactly what we are up against
Should be two very cracking games I think we have more than the quality to get through to league 1

Really not looking forward to this tie. More so the away game but it's going to be a very tough fixture.

If we lose on Tuesday itll be extremely difficult to come back from it with the way Annan play. Saying that if any team can come back from that it's this team.

Nervous and buzzing at the same time!