ali_91

Hamilton - St Johnstone - May 18th

2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

I want Robbie Neilson’s Dundee United up instead of Accies. I hope the youngsters do the business on Saturday.

Not surprised.

Jamamas favourite game contains the commentators words "firm" and "new".

c**t.

As did I.
In fact, it was an all female teacher school in my day for most of it. Good for most things, but there was no real interest in sports etc.

Never really had much to do with Craigie when we were young, too far away with it being the other end of Perth. It's alright in the main, apart from that bit with the rectangle houses with round windows,  that's a fucking bomb site and needs demolition, which the locals seem to have started. It's almost as bad as a prominent saints poster on heres garden, you know who you are. Get that fucking sorted you mink, it's probably the worst on your street  :lol:  never mind giving Saints fans a bad name!!

And me. A glorious place only improved when we jettisoned the Moncrieffe scum like Kyle.
This would've been well after my time, I left in 1987!

30 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

And me. A glorious place only improved when we jettisoned the Moncrieffe scum like Kyle.

Still pumped you gadgies at football at every competition though 8) 

25 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

It's almost as bad as a prominent saints poster on heres garden, you know who you are. Get that fucking sorted you mink, it's probably the worst on your street  :lol:  never mind giving Saints fans a bad name!!

I hope it's another Saints fan you're referring to here, as mines is certainly not the worst on the street :angel

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I hope it's another Saints fan you're referring to here, as mines is certainly not the worst on the street :angel

Your neighbour's dead then, get in for their valuables before anyone notices. 

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Your neighbour's dead then, get in for their valuables before anyone notices. 

If its the same house we're on about, it's a couple down from me. 

Youngish couple with kids and that, not sure what the crack is with the front tbh, back seems fine though.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

If its the same house we're on about, it's a couple down from me. 

Youngish couple with kids and that, not sure what the crack is with the front tbh, back seems fine though.

Let's hope the kids are vegetarian because some c**t needs to prune that fucking jungle.

^^^not a tap in because kids are involved before anyone tries it.

Confirmation that young striker Oliver Hamilton, who turned 17 in December, is in the squad for Saturday.

Hopefully he's starting.

In goal.

3 minutes ago, Radford said:

Confirmation that young striker Oliver Hamilton, who turned 17 in December, is in the squad for Saturday.

Hopefully he's starting.

In goal.

Tbf he was taking better corners than spoony when he was 12.

This can't be true about our Assistant Manager is it?  Am I missing something?

I caught the end of an interview on Radio Tay with Tommy Wright, saying something about Clelland being on the bench on Saturday!! :blink:

Apparently it's the only ground in Scotland he never played on in his career, and Saints have registered him as a player as it's a great opportunity with there being nothing at stake, and they hope to give him the last 15 minutes.

Wright was going on about how football is all about money these days, and it's nice to be able to do something positive for someone involved at our level as a reward for a long career, as apparently it's a big deal to Clelland.

Not sure how I feel about it. It's a nice touch, but should we just giving out appearances for something like this?  Obviously not bothered about the result, but playing for Saints should be something you earn.  

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

I caught the end of an interview on Radio Tay with Tommy Wright, saying something about Clelland being on the bench on Saturday!! :blink:

Apparently it's the only ground in Scotland he never played on in his career, and Saints have registered him as a player as it's a great opportunity with there being nothing at stake, and they hope to give him the last 15 minutes.

Wright was going on about how football is all about money these days, and it's nice to be able to do something positive for someone involved at our level as a reward for a long career, as apparently it's a big deal to Clelland.

Not sure how I feel about it. It's a nice touch, but should we just giving out appearances for something like this?  Obviously not bothered about the result, but playing for Saints should be something you earn.  

I about spat my water over the taxi driver when he came out with that ! Got to love the big Irish b*****d. 

7 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

He was registered as a player after the January window tbf, so it's clearly been something they've considered for a while. 

Confused me at the time but makes a form of sense now. Stick him up front and just let him stand in the box for 90 minutes, IMO.

Edited by RandomGuy.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Stick him up front and just let him stand in the box for 90 minutes, IMO.

He'll likely bore f**k out of the Accies defence, then Hendry will catch them off guard. 

7 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

He'll likely bore f**k out of the Accies defence, then Hendry will catch them off guard. 

Fingers crossed. He was put up on the wiki page a few months ago as a defender, no idea how accurate that is, he quit before I ever seen him play. 

Took this screenshot to send to a mate and completely forgot about it to ask on here about it.

Screenshot_20190516-152248_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fb2558dd765b047e58171e7a54c54882.jpg

Edited by RandomGuy.

11 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

I want Robbie Neilson’s Dundee United up instead of Accies. I hope the youngsters do the business on Saturday.

You want a punch in the chops with any more of that chat. On your way.