Sign in to follow this  
ali_91

Hamilton - St Johnstone - May 18th

1 hour ago, Paris Hilltoon said:

Not that it's even the right thread, but did the buddies not only have themselves to blame anyway? If they'd beaten us the week before would it not have been fine? My memory has them chucking a lead long before Alan chucked the goals.

As for 'that' game, i'd have laughed if I was an accies fan, nobody wants to see another team winning something at their ground.

We were 2up at McDiarmid in the March I think and drew 2 each. That included f**k-Face Hartley missing a penalty in the first half. 

He then scored a 20 yard volley to level it. The wee f**k-face.

One of the highlights of my saints supporting career (30 years now ) was being at Pittodrie the night he had to retire due to a knee injury. Hated the c**t. And still do. 

But aye, we have no one to blame but ourselves and that's the same for every relegated team. 

I suppose helping the Accies out saves the Johnnie's the embarrassment of being the worst supported club in the top flight next season..

You’re taking this well and we’ve not even let Hamilton win yet.

On 14/05/2019 at 11:55, Im_Rodger said:

The odds aren't putting faith in us either. 

Hamilton Academical 2/1

Draw 12/5

St Johnstone 13/10

Really cannot be arsed going through a play off. 

Odds have changed since Tommy Wright announced he'll NOT be playing a full strength team:-

Hamilton Academical 15/8

Draw 23/10

St Johnstone 11/8

Source:- Bet365

Edited by Im_Rodger

Alky Tommy obviously knows we'll be finishing above the Sainteeees (236) next season,  and so he's trying to throw the game in order make sure that doesn't happen. Shrewd management skills if you ask me. 

Just now, Munoz said:

Alky Tommy obviously knows we'll be finishing above the Sainteeees (236) next season,  and so he's trying to throw the game in order make sure that doesn't happen. Shrewd management skills if you ask me. 

He literally has nothing to play for, not even prize money.

If we weren't cheated on Monday I'd be expecting my team to do the same on Saturday. 

St Mirren fans see their team win 5 games in their last 22 games, and appear telling us they'll be challenging for the top half next season

5cdc1f4781ff4_5950e1a090503_i3tSE8(1).gif.5a334e3fb0ef8eecc4cea52752a41284(1).gif.920d9a116e5ec5746cb9d9e32bcf1536.gif

5 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Have you ever finished above us?

3 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

He literally has nothing to play for, not even prize money.

This. We'll let the guys get an extra weeks holiday and see if any youngsters look half decent against cloggers and jobbers, decent plan imo.

Just now, Tibbermoresaint said:

Have you ever finished above us?

Christ ! Another one. You must be about 20 odd years old. 

7 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Does it only count if it happened over 20 years ago?

Edited by RandomGuy.

9 minutes ago, Munoz said:

That'll be a "no" then.

*insert hilarious Wurzels gif here*

Edited by Tibbermoresaint
Wurzels. Always.

2 hours ago, Kyle said:

Not sure I'd risk Zander Clark either as the last thing he needs is an injury in a nothing match before the Scotland squad

Not wanting to add injury to insult?

Just now, Tibbermoresaint said:

That'll be a "no" then.

I really dont want to start producing stats , it upsets Randomwaffle. He'll tell you. 

16 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Odds have changed since Tommy Wright announced he'll NOT be playing a full strength team:-

Hamilton Academical 15/8

Draw 23/10

St Johnstone 11/8

Source:- Bet365

Tommy Wright was in the main stand with his assistant taking notes on Monday. One fan said I will send you a case of champagne if you beat Hamilton, Wright laughed. 

Just now, Munoz said:

I really dont want to start producing stats , it upsets Randomwaffle. He'll tell you. 

Still a "no" then.

*insert hilarious Wurzels gif here*

According to https://www.worldfootball.net/alltime_table/sco-premiership/ we have accumulated 3,929 points in the top flight of Scottish football and you have accumulated 2,200. I'm no mathematician, but I think we edge it.  

However, at -1298, we have the worst goal difference of any side in the top flight in Scotland ever, which might go some way towards explaining the booooooo-ing one sometimes hears at St Mirren Park.

6 minutes ago, AllyM said:

According to https://www.worldfootball.net/alltime_table/sco-premiership/ we have accumulated 3,929 points in the top flight of Scottish football and you have accumulated 2,200. I'm no mathematician, but I think we edge it.  

However, at -1298, we have the worst goal difference of any side in the top flight in Scotland ever, which might go some way towards explaining the booooooo-ing one sometimes hears at St Mirren Park.

:lol:

37 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Not wanting to add injury to insult?

This raised a chuckle. You may live.

Zander will play, by virtue of keeping a clean sheet, he’d be guaranteed a golden glove, either jointly or stand alone.

Not that I think we’ll keep a clean sheet right enough!