ali_91

Hamilton - St Johnstone - May 18th

42 minutes ago, NYD1997 said:

Will never forgive the accies fans for gloating at the Gr**na match, however, would be fun to screw st mirren over again - decisions decisions

Was just about to post that on WAP. I remember our reply to their gloating even more though.Hope we play a strong team and put the fuckers down.

Edited by saint in exile

1 minute ago, saint in exile said:

Was just about to post that on WAP. I remember our reply to their gloating even more though.Hope we play a strong team and put the fuckers down.

:lol:

We don’t lose many split games, add to the fact this is Wright we’re talking about, he’ll probably play our strongest team.

3-0 Hamilton, Easton OG x 3

That's the spirit lads. That's what football is all about.

Petty grievances and bitterness.

Love it.

FWIW, I shouldn't think you have too much to worry about here. You'll get to see us dropping into the play offs if you decide to go.

I shudder to think what our defence is going to look like in this one.

That's the spirit lads. That's what football is all about.
Petty grievances and bitterness.
Love it.
FWIW, I shouldn't think you have too much to worry about here. You'll get to see us dropping into the play offs if you decide to go.
I shudder to think what our defence is going to look like in this one.
I don't imagine there'll be too many changes to the starting XI. Sowah for Gogic probably the only one, but I have no idea who comes in for Sowah and Miller on the bench.
Is McMillan still here?
Shaun Want was in that training video so he might come in.

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

I don't imagine there'll be too many changes to the starting XI. Sowah for Gogic probably the only one, but I have no idea who comes in for Sowah and Miller on the bench.
Is McMillan still here?
Shaun Want was in that training video so he might come in.

Stanger away to under 20 World Cup;would rather have him than Shaun Want.

Presumably McMillan would be ineligible anyway?

Sowah and McMann in the same defence is the stuff of nightmares.

Presumably McMillan would be ineligible anyway?
Sowah and McMann in the same defence is the stuff of nightmares.
McMillan couldn’t play even if he was still here.
Completely forgot about that. Andrew Winter then? What a bloody squad we have.

Me: Great shithousery from the Wolves fans cheering Man City goals. Love that sort of behaviour.

Also me: fucking Hamilton, cheering THAT Gretna goal, Glaswegian neds, would love to relegate them*.

*not this season though lads. Good luck. 

I think I probably dislike St. Mirren and Hamilton equally. Taking everything into consideration, I'd probably find it slightly more satisfying to relegate someone directly. See their salty tears up close and personal. Taste the psychological trauma. Delicious. For that reason, I'm hoping for an away win here.

I think I probably dislike St. Mirren and Hamilton equally. Taking everything into consideration, I'd probably find it slightly more satisfying to relegate someone directly. See their salty tears up close and personal. Taste the psychological trauma. Delicious. For that reason, I'm hoping for an away win here.
You still would'nt be relegating us directly though, just confirming our 11th place finish and play-off place.

6 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

I can't see Accies beating us here, and think they'll probably be in the play-offs.

Would prefer Accies to stay up, partly to wind up the media and anyone else who only want 'big clubs' in the top league, and partly because I feel we stand a better chance of finishing above Accies next season if we have a bit of a stinker and are flirting with the wrong end of the table, than st Mirren, who might well kick on a wee bit to become a 7th-8th place team.

Think st Mirren might be closer to competing with us for new signings as well.

TBF its the 2 teams we have a pretty good record against & both generally finish below us in the league. I do agree though you'd have to be rotten to be relegated below Hamilton.

Hope they both stay up, actually think Hamilton might be better suited to a playoff.

I actually like Hamilton as an away day, Paisley not so much. Accies fans are far more bearable too and for these reasons let's throw this meaningless game, we've confirmed our position in the league anyway. The gretna game reactions didn't/doesn't bother me either because we shouldn't have been anywhere near winning the league that season, I'd have been laughing about that goal too and I actually was at the game, bit in disbelief, bit at the Accies reaction, great banter imo, James Grady will still always be a wee p***k though.

7 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I actually like Hamilton as an away day, Paisley not so much. 

This is very true, Accies is a far better away day.

Might be a draw, can't see them winning here though, and expect st Mirren should be able to take care of Dundee quite easily.

Hope I'm wrong, but I think Accies blew it last night. 

Away day rank 

Inverness/Dundee United>>>>Hamilton>>>>>>>> St Mirren. 

Imo. Anyone wanting St Mirren to stay up over Inverness is for the watching. 

You've given them hope Hamilton, now snatch it away in the most delicious fashion.

Saints fans acting like we wouldn't find it hilarious if the roles were reversed in 2007. 

We shouldn't lose sight of the real enemy here. 

Looking forward to Zander Clark channelling his inner Alan Main.