ali_91

Hamilton - St Johnstone - May 18th

3 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Nothing to do with Hibs, I'd just rather get diddies with out-of-town soulless bowls like Accies, Livi and ultimately yourself out of the league ASAP, champ.  M8.png.b145c7ce6c79fe0c7d94ee96882ce6e7.png

Bad luck.

Sorry.

2 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

It reinvigorated them so much, they decided to spend three seasons in a diddy league :lol: 

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hibs have played less games at Hampden than Stirling Albion.

Who's the real diddy here...

:lol: What an absolute schooling.

1 hour ago, Todd_is_God said:

Apart from the Scottish Cup Finals?

Didn't realise you'd made two, congratulations. Even then, only one of them was at Hampden, the 1911 games were both at Ibrox.

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

Didn't realise you'd made two, congratulations. Even then, only one of them was at Hampden, the 1911 games were both at Ibrox.

You're down the rabbit hole m8, give it up.

23 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

It reinvigorated them so much, they decided to spend three seasons in a diddy league :lol: 

Aye Yamdan, but we won the Cup and after tomorrow will have a bigger average gate than you. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Aye Yamdan, but we won the Cup and after tomorrow will have a bigger average gate than you. :lol:

Crowdwank?

1 hour ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Thanks also to the 242 visiting supporters....

If Saints fans are bored of St Mirren, and Hibs, fans, theres an Inverness fan claiming Coll Donaldson is worth £250k and that our defence is full of ageing hatchet men.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

If Saints fans are bored of St Mirren, and Hibs, fans, theres an Inverness fan claiming Coll Donaldson is worth £250k and that our defence is full of ageing hatchet men.

£250k you say?

.....is Craig Levein aware of this? :lol:

Bloody hell and we lost Halkett and Gallagher for nothing, must've lost out on at least 10 million quid there.

Popped in quickly to say, fuckin brilliant  Accies! Busy as f**k milking the seethe on Facebook and Twitter.  Gonna be a long night. Truly fuckin glorious!

7 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Nothing to do with Hibs, I'd just rather get diddies with out-of-town soulless bowls like Accies, Livi and ultimately yourself out of the league ASAP, champ.  M8.png.b145c7ce6c79fe0c7d94ee96882ce6e7.png

Out of town...Accies ground is a short walk from The Town Centre and situated in the busiest area of the town.

4 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Out of town...Accies ground is a short walk from The Town Centre and situated in the busiest area of the town.

And Livi. Just a five minute walk from the town centre if that.

Well done Accies! 

Anybody know why this Hibs guy is raging?

That was nervy as f**k today. Even after the second goal, I was shiteing myself considering we let a two goal lead slip to Livi recently.

Loved how much Oakley and Davies bullied the Saints centre backs. Very similar to the earlier game at NDP in that respect. Big Oggy was great when he came on as well.

Credit to Want for coming into the side after so long out and being somewhat competent. Still looked a bit nervy at times but that's understandable.

Also special mention to Sowah, who's hardly put a foot wrong since his return despite folk (including me) being extremely sceptical about his return. I'd welcome him back next season no problem.

Delighted to stay up of course, but glad the season is over. Somewhat optimistic about next year once we have a clear out and Rice gets a pre season with the squad. We might not lose to Annan in the League Cup. Got to dream the dream.

7 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Credit to Want for coming into the side after so long out and being somewhat competent. Still looked a bit nervy at times but that's understandable.

Also special mention to Sowah, who's hardly put a foot wrong since his return despite folk (including me) being extremely sceptical about his return. I'd welcome him back next season no problem.

Yeah, Want deserved some praise today. It couldn't have been easy for him  to come in after being out in the cold for so long and perform the way he did in such an important game. I also wouldn't mind us signing Sowah up as a centre half for next season if the last two performances are anything to go by.

Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW

No Accies deserve praise, all you had to do was turn up, it was never in doubt.

What about wee Ollie Hamilton making his debut? Product of Jeanfield then Saints,  absolutely buzzing for the laddie.