ali_91

Hamilton - St Johnstone - May 18th

12 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I just want to re-emphasise this here.

Over the past 12 seasons, Hamilton Accies have played the same number of seasons of top flight football as Hibernian.

Are Accies a bigger club than Hibs?

Four seasons for Accies to Hibs' three, and that's before you get into the first two of Hibs' seasons being the strongest second divisions ever.

In the last 12 years, Hibs have won both major competitions, Accies remain trophy virgins and have not even reached a semi final.

Pretty sure I'm right in saying that Accies have never played at Hampden Park in their history outwith Queen's Park away.  warnock.png.4e8db128fd4b48fd633285a74cefefe1.png

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

Four seasons for Accies to Hibs' three, and that's before you get into the first two of Hibs' seasons being the strongest second divisions ever.

In the last 12 years, Hibs have won both major competitions, Accies remain trophy virgins and have not even reached a semi final.

Pretty sure I'm right in saying that Accies have never played at Hampden Park in their history outwith Queen's Park away.  warnock.png.4e8db128fd4b48fd633285a74cefefe1.png

Hibs have played less games at Hampden than Stirling Albion.

Who's the real diddy here...

Hope the St Johnstone players have a cracking holiday.

Holiday ?
That started last week.

Top of the bottom six secured last week and sending the Fuds into the playoffs this week  :thumsup2 Get it right up yeah yah Paisley Manks 

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

A strange game. Accies plugged away without ever doing a great deal. Defence were solid, young Want doing very well, McGowan outstanding. MacKinnon running the midfield yet I felt Saints were the more threatening side and didn't deserve to be behind at half time. Second half followed a similar pattern, we were ok but nothing more. Davies was about to be subbed but big Mario wasn't quite ready, seconds later he fired in a beauty. Nae luck Paisley Saints.

Saintees played quite well and we couldn't relax until the board went up. Great support and a good turn out but I have to say St Johnstone brought far more than 249. Add a least a hundred to that.

Edited by Owsley

16 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

f**k me AA14C360-259D-44CE-8DE6-BBF5468CB7E2.png.05ea5ebf4a2578135e228819ccb63003.png

Please leave the thread and make no more cringeworthy posts on your way out, cheers x

You seem proud to be lying down to shite.

Dear Farmers, please relegate this red and white...thing.

St Johnstone dooming us to another year of eye bleedingly awful football from Hamilton.

I hope they DIE. :bairn

The Tory farmers falling over each other to get their two cents in, sad to see.

Since them and Accies are such good friends now, hopefully they'll be falling hand in hand towards the seaside leagues next season.

Without hyperbole, I would settle for Hibs finishing tenth if it meant these vile institutions were eleventh and twelfth.

Like a turd that won't flush away.

5ce0193944e02_tenor(12).gif.5d56ed2a6bdc84253c86bd36a487ba85.gif

9 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Thought some of those Accies legions (Edit: cohorts) would have dug up some fake turf to commemorate another escape act.  

200 (4).gif

Absolute tin pot shit from the fake saints that nobody even cares about absolute non - entities 

Nothing to do with Hibs, I'd just rather get diddies with out-of-town soulless bowls like Accies, Livi and ultimately yourself out of the league ASAP, champ.  M8.png.b145c7ce6c79fe0c7d94ee96882ce6e7.png

Based on Hibs playing the majority of their football in the second tier it would be better for these clubs to stay up and you can enjoy the second tier with the other small clubs in 2020.

56 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Pretty sure I'm right in saying that Accies have never played at Hampden Park in their history outwith Queen's Park away.  

Apart from the Scottish Cup Finals?

Once Saints got to grips with Accies' direct approach, I actually thought we got ourselves into good areas repeatedly but the final ball was pretty much always atrocious. Accies defenders weren't even needing to make blocks or clearances, we were just squandering every opportunity. 

Was all about losing the game though and we successfully managed that. 

1 minute ago, Radford said:

Once Saints got to grips with Accies' direct approach, I actually thought we got ourselves into good areas repeatedly but the final ball was pretty much always atrocious. Accies defenders weren't even needing to make blocks or clearances, we were just squandering every opportunity. 

Was all about losing the game though and we successfully managed that. 

We did clear one off the line at 1-0, McGowan the colossus.

1 minute ago, Owsley said:

We did clear one off the line at 1-0, McGowan the colossus.

Fair point, a great block. 

Also agree that 249 seemed very conservative for the away support.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Fair play lads, enjoy another year in the top league. In some ways, it's the joke that never gets old, and nobody but the teller wants to hear it anymore. If United go up, we'll be relying on you lot to make them miserable too.

...fucking Accies b*****ds.

GIRFUY

4 minutes ago, Radford said:

Fair point, a great block. 

Also agree that 249 seemed very conservative for the away support.

Fair play to the travelling Saints. Made a decent noise whereas we were all bricking it.