ali_91

Hamilton - St Johnstone - May 18th

14 minutes ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

No you're right they'd much rather make about a tenth of that when Hamilton come because they clearly don't care about money...:huh:

I doubt they care either way, as both support sizes are negligible in the grand scheme of money, we'll make double both you and Hamilton from either one of the Old Firm.

It was ~600 you brought last time, which would rank below Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Dundee and Kilmarnock in terms of away supports this season I'd have thought, Hamilton probably one place below you next to Livingston. 

In other words, you can mock Hamiltons crowd size all you want, but in relative terms, your support size is equally irrelevant. We'd probably get as much from Falkirk.

Edited by RandomGuy.

A couple of Accies goals before half-time accompanied by a Saints red card.
Then I know we won't lose and we'll just rely on the Dees doing the biz.

In reality, I think it'll follow a similar pattern to the game between the sides this time last year: plenty of huff and puff from Accies but unable to convert chances while Saints are clinical.

Shitting. It.

56 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

In reality, I think it'll follow a similar pattern to the game between the sides this time last year: plenty of huff and puff from Accies but unable to convert chances while Saints are clinical.

Shitting. It.

Sleep easy tonight, you'll be fine. 

We'll be similar in attitute to Livingstone last weekend. Taxis for the airport outside visitor away changing rooms, engines running. 

1 hour ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

Is that the Dundee Utd who never were a big team and had a few good seasons in the 80s? Also, Is this the wee Saints you're talking who've won more honours than the fake saints?

It's the United who have more potential than either Hamilton or the wee saints. Hope that helps.

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

Shitting. It.

Na a couple of reds for our players fighting each other obviously,  then a 93rd minute winner.

If this happens I'd forgive the celebrations, unlike the last time you c***s.

Hopefully the St Johnstone players are reading this thread and throw the game just to spite "Gert T Fock".

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

Hopefully the St Johnstone players are reading this thread and throw the game just to spite "Gert T Fock".

Nah, Steve Brown was at training yesterday to tell them all the extra 300 fans they bring, once a season, to games compared to Hamilton is all that's keeping us afloat.

We'll be full strength and fired up tomorrow IMO.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We'll be full strength and fired up tomorrow IMO.

Nope. We won't be full strength, it'll still be a side that should beat Hamilton but I said that the last time at NDP.

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Nope. We won't be full strength, it'll still be a side that should beat Hamilton but I said that the last time at NDP.

We cant take any chances, if St Mirren go down we might struggle to maintain a squad next season.

I'm now firmly in the camp of keeping the coags down having just watched a bit of their play off win tonight, and listening to all that shite Sutton came away with about how big a club Utd are, and how everyone wants them back up, has me hoping they get hammered by either shower of weegies.  

Think st Mirren are the better team currently, but Hamilton pumping Utd in front of a few hundred fans would be magnificent.

3 hours ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

Is that the Dundee Utd who never were a big team and had a few good seasons in the 80s? Also, Is this the wee Saints you're talking who've won more honours than the fake saints?

:lol: St Mingin. The Fuddy Duddies..A support with mair twats than a Hoor Hoose 

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

Aww cmon guys you don't mean it! I hope The St Johnstone players are tucked up in bed getting ready to try their hardest against the Hamilton thugs, hope they don't shite it from their bully boy tactics.

Edited by Gert.T.Fock

58 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

:lol: St Mingin. The Fuddy Duddies..A support with mair twats than a Hoor Hoose 

260803-bells-cup-quarter-final-st-johnstone-v-brechin-city-cardboard-BJCXTM.jpg.cef431a8faf83bdb479b3dcdcadc7d8f.jpg

1 minute ago, Munoz said:

260803-bells-cup-quarter-final-st-johnstone-v-brechin-city-cardboard-BJCXTM.jpg.cef431a8faf83bdb479b3dcdcadc7d8f.jpg

You make out that that's a rod to beat us with wisbit, when in fact it helped us grow into the club we are now. There's no excuse for making money the right* way and imo getting money for seats we don't use(because we built a proper stadium) is fucking genius.

*there are wrong ways but I don't want to point out the obvious. 

7 minutes ago, Munoz said:

More or less embarrassing than this picture would you say? ...

IMG_0921.JPG

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

More or less embarrassing than this picture would you say? ...

IMG_0921.JPG

Ffs Paulo I was trying not to go down the route of being as bad as him.

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Ffs Paulo I was trying not to go down the route of being as bad as him.

Me too, or I'd be hunting down the video of him live streaming himself in his St Mirren pyjamas. Sure his mum walks past at some point...

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Me too, or I'd be hunting down the video of him live streaming himself in his St Mirren pyjamas. Sure his mum walks past at some point...

Does she not shout up to him while he's playing, something like "yer dinner is ready wee man" to which he has a Kevin and Perry moment and starts swearing at her?

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Does she not shout up to him while he's playing, something like "yer dinner is ready wee man" to which he has a Kevin and Perry moment and starts swearing at her?

Certainly rings a bell.

Was the "Be in FM thread", if anyone fancies trying to find it. Think he got all his posts as wisbit chucked out the pram when he got himself banned for something holocaust related.

Cute from your boy Gert thinking Saints are bothered about a couple grand. We are absolute money mate. #stjohnston£ 

I’m on holiday just now so not making this, but rest assured my thoughts are firmly with my Hamilton brothers.