ali_91

Hamilton - St Johnstone - May 18th

Right, enough of the wind ups. 48 year old Alec Cleland to play, 17 years after retiring? I take it John Brogan is going to be up front as well?

2 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Right, enough of the wind ups. 48 year old Alec Cleland to play, 17 years after retiring? I take it John Brogan is going to be up front as well?

We can only hope.

18 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Dont be ridiculous. 

It seems that Sir Thomas has abandoned the trolling plan. He said to expect '2 or 3' changes to the side. I'm struggling to see where they'll come from - maybe Wotherspoon out for Hendry or Swanson and Davidson out for Callachan?

Clark

Foster Kerr Gordon Tanser

O'Halloran Callachan Craig Kennedy

Swanson 

Kane

34 minutes ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

I expect the Perth saints to lie down to Hamilton

Hopefully mate. 

image.png.a875eac96e4c7142ffd96866d4995105.png

Will the chairman make an appearance to this massive game? 

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

It seems that Sir Thomas has abandoned the trolling plan. He said to expect '2 or 3' changes to the side. I'm struggling to see where they'll come from - maybe Wotherspoon out for Hendry or Swanson and Davidson out for Callachan?

Clark

Foster Kerr Gordon Tanser

O'Halloran Callachan Craig Kennedy

Swanson 

Kane

Swap Swanson and Clark and i’d be happy with that. 

Can't decide if I'd rather we were three down after 20 minutes so the 2,500 away fans at Dens Park quickly realise there is no hope, or whether we make some rotten subs and lose the decisive goal in the last 5 minutes.

These Saints fans that want Dundee United to come up because it is “a nice day out”’or whatever can Away and take a f**k to themselves

2 minutes ago, Costanza said:

These Saints fans that want Dundee United to come up because it is “a nice day out”’or whatever can Away and take a f**k to themselves

Indeed. United may pose a threat to us one day whereas Hamilton or the wee saints never will.

Can't decide if I'd rather we were three down after 20 minutes so the 2,500 away fans at Dens Park quickly realise there is no hope, or whether we make some rotten subs and lose the decisive goal in the last 5 minutes.

If you go three down early hopefully Rice subs Imrie on then subs him back off so Every person (inc Tam) in the ground can clap him off. Guard off honour from the saints players as well hopefully.

22 hours ago, Hendo said:

John Brogan to come on for Accies as a Sub as a replacement for the injured Mikel Miller  and afterwards "The King of The West" to enjoy many libations in The Hamilton West pubs.

The thing is if i was a director at St Johnstone i'd want our travelling support instead of the 28 fans that Hamilton bring to most away games.

51 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Indeed. United may pose a threat to us one day whereas Hamilton or the wee saints never will.

Is that the Dundee Utd who never were a big team and had a few good seasons in the 80s? Also, Is this the wee Saints you're talking who've won more honours than the fake saints?

12 minutes ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

The thing is if i was a director at St Johnstone i'd want our travelling support instead of the 28 fans that Hamilton bring to most away games.

You honestly believe St Johnstone, with over £2m in the bank, care in the slightest about the 800 fans St Mirren, sometimes, bring a couple of times a year? :lol:

Wasnt even 800, last crowd you brought, which was the biggest i can remember you bringing, just breached 600. 

God help us if that impacts us financially in the slightest, it must be the 8th/9th biggest away support we've seen this season.

Edited by RandomGuy.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You honestly believe St Johnstone, with over £2m in the bank, care in the slightest about the 800 fans St Mirren, sometimes, bring a couple of times a year? :lol:

No you're right they'd much rather make about a tenth of that when Hamilton come because they clearly don't care about money...:huh: