• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
ali_91

Hamilton - St Johnstone - May 18th

40 minutes ago, AllyM said:

According to https://www.worldfootball.net/alltime_table/sco-premiership/ we have accumulated 3,929 points in the top flight of Scottish football and you have accumulated 2,200. I'm no mathematician, but I think we edge it.  

However, at -1298, we have the worst goal difference of any side in the top flight in Scotland ever, which might go some way towards explaining the booooooo-ing one sometimes hears at St Mirren 

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/the-all-time-scottish-top-flight-league-table-where-does-your-team-rank-1-4874852

More accurate. 

4 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

:lol:

*insert Wurzels gif here*

Can’t believe the stupid c**t actually bit to that. Some boy. 

1 minute ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

:lol:

*insert Wurzels gif here*

13 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

tumblr_ntt65pI9k21ry5wjno1_540.gif

16 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

He was always going to bite. His obsession with us will never end. 

1 minute ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

He was always going to bite. His obsession with us will never end. 

tumblr_miyhx216ru1riyvn3o1_500.gif

Please, for the love of God, just win this fucking game Hamilton.

Think it’s pretty certain TBH - I heard there’s a reluctance within the Saintees’ board to pay a win bonus for a meaningless game.

Suppose it’s on us for being gash for 30 weeks, but I might start a petition if you throw the game - I remember Alan Main.

15 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

@Radford top, top trolling. 

He comes along, acts all coy, then boom. Has he got the balls to delete the Buddies thread though?

Boss Tommy Wright has admitted he is likely to offer several of the club's young stars the opportunity to impress at New Douglas Park. 
Wright told PA Sport: "We have done our work early so have earned the right to put out whatever team we see fit on Saturday. I've got to look to next season and I'm sure Oran (Kearney) would be thinking the same in my shoes."
The Northern Irishman, who earlier this week told young defender Aaron Comrie that he wasn't in his plans moving forward, is likely to include the likes of Auchterarder pair Euan O'Reilly (17) and Ben Quigley (18) and midfielders Jamie McKenzie (17) and Cammy Ballantyne (18) in the squad headed to Lanarkshire. 
A couple of Wright's first team stalwarts, defenders Jason Kerr and Richard Foster, are one booking away from a suspension so definitely won't feature against the Accies whilst winger Matty Kennedy has been allowed off a week early after featuring in every game this season. 
Saturday's game kicks off at 12:30pm with the squad heading back to Perth post-match for the club's Player of the Year awards. 
Was this said?nobutinyellow.jpg

9 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Was this said?nobutinyellow.jpg

5cdc55f0abbe8_Screenshot_20190515-190903_FakeTweets.thumb.jpg.30ea20c0b452118c3a43f26ab67aec0c.jpg

Edited by RandomGuy.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

5cdc55f0abbe8_Screenshot_20190515-190903_FakeTweets.thumb.jpg.30ea20c0b452118c3a43f26ab67aec0c.jpg

Top work. That is sensational. I love this game. 

6 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Don't mock me.

^^^ searched twitter like an idiot* type post.

*and like me.

8 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Don't mock me.

I dont know what you mean?

Pot noodles for tea, delicious.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Pure Diddy Alliance here.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Pot noodles for tea, delicious.

Proper splurting LOL at remembering that. That was a classic insult.