• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
ali_91

Hamilton - St Johnstone - May 18th

St Mirren's win meaning nothing, Dougie Imrie getting the ovation he deserved, on the piss with the players, no recollection of getting home.

Survival done right.

MacKinnon's been excellent in the last two games, playing like he did in the 16/17 season.

MacKinnon definitely doesn't get enough credit for his actual ability but that looked a shocker of a challenge on Kane in the second half. Caught him very high and don't imagine the TV cameras would have done him many favours if they'd been covering the game. 

Just seen the goals, St Mirren fans will fucking explode when the see the second :lol: hopefully Sportscene shows it in its full glory.

MacKinnon's been excellent in the last two games, playing like he did in the 16/17 season.
He has been very frustrating. When he drives forward with the ball he looks a good player but doesnt do it often enough for me.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just seen the goals, St Mirren fans will fucking explode when the see the second :lol: hopefully Sportscene shows it in its full glory.

The goal was a blank for me but I rewatched it there, hahahahahaha.

St Johnstone players well and truly didn't give a f**k. :lol:

Glorious.

Loads of seeth on this thread.

Bravo to all involved.

Thank you.

Scottish football corrupt as f**k between that and the motherwell guy passing it straight to the Hamilton guy to equalise fucking embarrassing.

Haven't seen any people mention McMann (sorry if someone has and I missed it).

I thought he had a very good game, and looks really good going forward, the instruction from Rice seemed to be get forward whenever you can, he's not the quickest and his defending still leaves a lot to be desired though.

I think moving him into a more attacking role might be beneficial, and he could become like Imrie in his hay day.

Scottish football corrupt as f**k between that and the motherwell guy passing it straight to the Hamilton guy to equalise fucking embarrassing.
Aye M8, clubs are just lining up to keep Accies in the Premiership.

It's a well known fact we're really popular and opposition fans and teams have a great deal of affection for us.

7 hours ago, Laid-back Accie said:

Haven't seen any people mention McMann (sorry if someone has and I missed it).

I thought he had a very good game, and looks really good going forward, the instruction from Rice seemed to be get forward whenever you can, he's not the quickest and his defending still leaves a lot to be desired though.

I think moving him into a more attacking role might be beneficial, and he could become like Imrie in his hay day.

He did OK on Saturday but still not great. His effort at a right footed cross was laughable.

54 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Screenshot_20190520-093446_Chrome.thumb.jpg.88793bb648d0dbc43342fd90768bad94.jpg

He asked me to PM, I did, he hasn't got back yet.

I can wait.

2BFAF3CB-4896-4C70-A5C4-9286E0DC1CE3.jpeg

22 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Never has been what St Johnstone did. If we had picked up one more win during the season we would be safe. One defeat in 8 games is only bettered by Rangers. Staying up is in our own hands would not want it any other way. Generally speaking you have had a good season. 

Just watched the highlights on sportscene of the last round of fixtures, and I really think we should have taken more advantage after O'Dea was sent off.

Was laughing at the match highlights, Accies 2-0 up and about to take a free kick from just outside the box, and McKinnon is celebrating at the Saints fans. Can't beat a good bit of goading!