Playoff Final - Raith v Queens / Queens v Raith

I'd have to comment that to this neutral, QoS looked significantly more effective than RR.
Raith Rovers had some decent moves and passages of play. But Queen of the South looked stronger, quicker, more creative and more lethal in the opposition last third. 
Pretty much this. Queens may have been very poor the season but they are significantly better than nearly all of the league 1 teams which we've struggled against all season. I really hope to be proved wrong but I just can't see it.

16 minutes ago, oldhat said:

I'm confident enough to have put a tenner on Queens to win 3-1.  whether that counts as over-optimistic, faint-hearted and/or too precise a prediction I don't know....

Queen's handicap -1 for me

Raith's defence looked horrific on their own park, Dobbie due a goal or two

No Wedderburn for Raith is a bonus, he looked absolutely stinking in the first leg.

Edited by Comrie

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Development player I'm sure.

Don't know how our backline will look today with a CB replacing a RB. Doyle at RB perhaps? Or possibly a back 3.

How can it stand for developmental player when Dykes is 25 though?

Hopefully, whatever the result, this is the last match Davidson ever plays for us. Dobbie will target him once again.

Duggan starting gives me hope and I can see us scoring, probably more than 1, but there is just no way we're going to keep a clean sheet.

7 hours ago, philpy said:

Look queens fans, you don't HAVE to stay up.I mean, you could have a nice wee derby against annan next season, while we would have the pars for a derby. I'm sure that would be the best outcome for everyone. Pretty please??

The Pars will have Alloa for a derby, and after that it's, err... Dundee Utd, or failing that, Dundee.  Everything else for them will be 'meh'.

Sounds s***e. 

Martin looks absolutely all over the place, not what you want to see after twenty minutes of a game from your keeper.