Sign in to follow this  
die hard doonhamer

Playoff Final - Raith v Queens / Queens v Raith

Here it comes..

On a serious note that can't be sustainable much longer at this level.
It's the decent younger players signed up the likes of Vaughan etc. Remember we sold David Bates to Rangers with no, yes NO clauses. They are fucking clueless. We lost £400k in the last year's records.

Well, that looks like that, though I hope not. At least Raith got something, hopefully they can build some momentum come Saturday.

It's the decent younger players signed up the likes of Vaughan etc. Remember we sold David Bates to Rangers with no, yes NO clauses. They are fucking clueless. We lost £400k in the last year's records.
Saw that and presumably by next April more of the same. Falkirk down will be a big obstacle. Tougher league next season for all. No mugs.

37 minutes ago, foreverarover said:
40 minutes ago, tbsouth said:
The whole of Alba wishing Forfar were giving them a proper game. #seeyounextseason

Sad that I have to have twats like you giving it crowd w**k and Billy big baws all season. Fucking depressing lot you are.

:thumsup2

11 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Dykes, you useless twat x2

You didn't expect him to score more did you? He's already got as many in the playoffs as he did in the league this season, and one of those league goals was pretty much an accident!

Started well. Finished well. Shame about the 70 minutes of absolute dross inbetween. Queens defence is ropey as f**k (as is ours). No excuse not to just go for it on Saturday 

A great result for us.

I'd have happily taken 1-1 beforehand.

I'm pretty pissed off at how we finished though.  Dykes should have made it 4.  Instead, the lead is just 2.  We're big favourites, but it genuinely is still alive.

If Dykes could score from 8 yards out my 4-1 prediction would have come in and we could get the cigars out on Saturday.

As it is we still have a bit of work to do. We won’t ride our luck as much again so if we give Raith as many chances as tonight we will need to score a few of our own.

Duggan changed the dynamic of the side.

He needs to drop Davo go 4 and play percentage football as high up the park as possible Sat.

It’s the hope that kills you.

Saw that and presumably by next April more of the same. Falkirk down will be a big obstacle. Tougher league next season for all. No mugs.
If it was me as chairman lol it's part time and be the best of the rest as we won't get above Falkirk. With Alloa and Arbroath in league above its probably the most realistic bet. They say that it's better this season re funds. That bad season was paying off twats like Locke and Jackson along with yogi Hughes etc.

Firat half was very much a case of fine margins in terms of finishing. Queens did well to kill any momentum in the second while picking us off. At 3 down we're down.

Fair fucks to McKay getting one back.  Keeps the tie alive in some sense.

We have absolutely nothing to fear now. So we just go and get it finished. Well beaten by a superior team. Even Alan Martins mishaps and still couldn’t make it count.

Raith have to score first in the away tie. The goal gives you a chance but I just can't see how that defence keeps a clean sheet on Saturday. Absolutely atrocious.

As soon as the rovers stopped punting stupid fucking long balls forward and actually ran at queens and passed the ball we cut them open and scored.

Learn the fucking lesson mcglynn 

Tie is still alive to some extent with that McKay goal, I’m happy to be in the final but for us to inevitably lose because of our defensive mishaps is just so frustrating. We need the first goal on Saturday if we have any chance.