Playoff Final - Raith v Queens / Queens v Raith

Would think it will be the same as the semi final £10 for adult £5 for kids
I don't know. I think we might increase the prices for a play off final. I would guess it might go up to £15. This is uncharted territory for us.

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
1 hour ago, rovers86 said:

Would think it will be the same as the semi final £10 for adult £5 for kids

I don't know. I think we might increase the prices for a play off final. I would guess it might go up to £15. This is uncharted territory for us.

We were £15 for the Montrose games

On 11/05/2019 at 21:55, Zen Archer said:

Recently away supporters have been housed in the Key-Tech stand.

starks_park_map3.jpg

On 11/05/2019 at 21:56, 19QOS19 said:

Smashing. Never been in that end.

I'm sure we were in that Key-Tech Stand the last time we were at Starks,  Is there not a bit of a restricted view of one corner of the pitch from some parts of it because of a dividing fence or stanchions? I'd much rather be in the Val McD stand than that one,  even the corner of the Main stand might be. (slightly) better.  No-one should have a restricted view when Dobbie is playing. 

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs
Over-reliance on Predictive text

I'm sure we were in that Key-Tech Stand the last time we were at Starks,  Is there not a bit of a restricted view of one corner of the pitch from some parts of it because of a dividing fence or stanchions? I'd much rather be in the Val McD stand than that one,  even the corner of the Main stand might be. (slightly) better.  No-one should have a restricted view when Dobbie is playing. 
The past time I was at Starks was when they got a last minute winner with their first shot on target. It may well be the last time we were up there?

We were in the corner of the main stand and it was really poor. I expect that's what you're thinking of. Not sure we've ever been housed in that wee bit at the side of the pitch.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

The past time I was at Starks was when they got a last minute winner with their first shot on target. It may well be the last time we were up there?

We were in the corner of the main stand and it was really poor. I expect that's what you're thinking of. Not sure we've ever been housed in that wee bit at the side of the pitch.

Yep,  we've def been in that Key-Tech  at least once,  I think there was a charity day or family day event on which was housed in the Val  McD  stand so it was not open to away fans. I remember the goal you are meaning and we were in the corner  of the main stand that time as you say.  

Yep,  we've def been in that Key-Tech  at least once,  I think there was a charity day or family day event on which was housed in the Val  McD  stand so it was not open to away fans. I remember the goal you are meaning and we were in the corner  of the main stand that time as you say.  
Sake. Is the one at the side really worse than the corner of the main stand? :(

Sake. Is the one at the side really worse than the corner of the main stand? [emoji20]
Not in the slightest. Its a better view of the pitch. Haven't been in there in years but can't remember there being a restricted view in there.

14 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Sake. Is the one at the side really worse than the corner of the main stand? :(

I'm not saying it's worse but some of the wing and bottom corner area can be a bit of a blind spot if you don't manage to get a seat with better views iirc. 

I sat with the away fans in the Railway Stand for the first half of a game earlier this season. It’s a terrific view for the most part, depending on where in the stand you are you might struggle to see the top right corner because of the old segregation fence but it really is no more than that.

d505af6b-897e-4cc0-903f-41e4fd5b7bfb.jpg

Not sure who I want to win this one. Both teams with a fondness for singing 'Ayr Ayr F*ck Yer Ayr' and with whom we have a little bit of rivalry, so will be fun to watch either way. Find it incredible that Nisbet has been firing in so many goals given the heartless little shitebag that he was when he was with us two years ago, but fair play to him for turning it around with Rovers. 

Having been horsed 5-0 at Palmerston this season, with Ross County suffering a similar fate and of course Montrose on Saturday, it is clear that QOTS can bang them in when they are (rarely) in the mood. Rovers have been incredibly inconsistent this season and in my opinion, not as good a side as they were last season when we pipped them to the title. 

Should be 180 minutes of shredded nerves on both sides.

Raith Rovers 1-1 Queen of the South 

Queen of the South 1-0 Raith Rovers

See some of you next season. To the losers...

Image result for bucket spade

Not sure who I want to win this one. Both teams with a fondness for singing 'Ayr Ayr F*ck Yer Ayr' and with whom we have a little bit of rivalry, so will be fun to watch either way. Find it incredible that Nisbet has been firing in so many goals given the heartless little shitebag that he was when he was with us two years ago, but fair play to him for turning it around with Rovers. 
Having been horsed 5-0 at Palmerston this season, with Ross County suffering a similar fate and of course Montrose on Saturday, it is clear that QOTS can bang them in when they are (rarely) in the mood. Rovers have been incredibly inconsistent this season and in my opinion, not as good a side as they were last season when we pipped them to the title. 
Should be 180 minutes of shredded nerves on both sides.
Raith Rovers 1-1 Queen of the South 
Queen of the South 1-0 Raith Rovers
See some of you next season. To the losers...
33227850-sandcastle-with-flag-and-plastic-bucket-spade-on-sandy-beach.jpg&key=df8bea03b98ac55752ac82873c4af79a2a3686aa96dfd8254a822bf6965d5018

A 30+ goal striker vs a 40+ goal striker and 2 honking defences. Can almost guarantee there’ll be more than 3 goals over 180 minutes of football.

33 minutes ago, QoS_Blue1919 said:

A 30+ goal striker vs a 40+ goal striker and 2 honking defences. Can almost guarantee there’ll be more than 3 goals over 180 minutes of football.

I would love a goal-fest, I only predicted the 3 goals because usually, when I look forward to watching games on TV, they end up being an absolute shitshow.