Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
die hard doonhamer

Playoff Final - Raith v Queens / Queens v Raith

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Flash said:

Am I right in saying we’ve lost the last 7 live tv games in a row? And over the last 4 seasons we’ve won 1 game out of 13? Might have missed/forgotten about one or two.

If you could stretch that to 9 it would be just grand.

I'm another who would be quite happy to keep the tie alive for the 2nd leg. I would take a 0-0 draw at Stark's and happily move on to Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Flash said:

Am I right in saying we’ve lost the last 7 live tv games in a row? And over the last 4 seasons we’ve won 1 game out of 13? Might have missed/forgotten about one or two.

Jeez, that's a scary thought.

You've got to list them.  I can think of Aberdeen cup ties, Rangers play-off games, Ross County hammerings, but I can't put them together.

Let's see them listed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Jeez, that's a scary thought.

You've got to list them.  I can think of Aberdeen cup ties, Rangers play-off games, Ross County hammerings, but I can't put them together.

Let's see them listed.

Starting with most recent:

County, Aberdeen, TNS(on pens), St.Mirren, Morton, Dundee U, Raith (boooo).

Eta won v Linfield then, lost Rangers, lost Rangers again, drew with Raith (boooo) drew with Falkirk lost Rangers.

Edited by Flash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can only see McGlynn hoping to counter the danger of Dobbie by trying to throw another centre half into the starting XI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kinda hope Raith come up but only because McGuffie is playing for them. Can see Dobbie single handedly keeping Queens up though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Flash said:

Starting with most recent:

County, Aberdeen, TNS(on pens), St.Mirren, Morton, Dundee U, Raith (boooo).

Eta won v Linfield then, lost Rangers, lost Rangers again, drew with Raith (boooo) drew with Falkirk lost Rangers.

It's not a great record.  

Does that roll call not stretch back to our play-off second leg draw at Rangers, or that last minute win away to Raith Rovers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time for pay back for Dobbies goal that never was two years ago.

Edited by Zen Archer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the team plays like today we have a good chance. Need everyone at 100 percent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's not a great record.  

Does that roll call not stretch back to our play-off second leg draw at Rangers, or that last minute win away to Raith Rovers?

I only looked back the last 4 seasons, so as far as 15/16. Both of those games were in 14/15. The last minute win was in October 2014. We beat Rangers twice at home on tv that season too.

Eta I think Naysmith was in charge for 6 tv games and we lost them all.

Edited by Flash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are Raith so poor that they see a draw as a good result on Wednesday? They should absolutely be looking for a win.

I'd be content with a draw. I don't know our record but we never seem to do well at Starks. Will we be given behind the goal or thrown into that corner again? If it's the latter it'll be viewed via TV for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Are Raith so poor that they see a draw as a good result on Wednesday? They should absolutely be looking for a win.

I'd be content with a draw. I don't know our record but we never seem to do well at Starks. Will we be given behind the goal or thrown into that corner again? If it's the latter it'll be viewed via TV for me.

Recently away supporters have been housed in the Key-Tech stand.

starks_park_map3.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smashing. Never been in that end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Smashing. Never been in that end.

Capacity is about 500 there i believe so if more than that are expected would likely be stand behind the goals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Flash said:

I only looked back the last 4 seasons, so as far as 15/16. Both of those games were in 14/15. The last minute win was in October 2014. We beat Rangers twice at home on tv that season too.

Eta I think Naysmith was in charge for 6 tv games and we lost them all.

Yes, I suppose it's skewed a bit by games against Rangers in the season they went up then.

Still a shocking record though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Capacity is about 500 there i believe so if more than that are expected would likely be stand behind the goals. 
I don't imagine we'll bring that much. But I'm just happy we won't be in the corner :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Time for pay back for Dobbies goal that never was two years ago.
I suspect that will be the last time on this thread you refer to a Dobbie goal in the singular.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope we get stuck right into these Tory c***s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Are Raith so poor that they see a draw as a good result on Wednesday? They should absolutely be looking for a win.

I'd be content with a draw. I don't know our record but we never seem to do well at Starks. Will we be given behind the goal or thrown into that corner again? If it's the latter it'll be viewed via TV for me.
I think most of us just want to go through to Dumfries with a decent chance of promotion and backed by a good support. Nothing worse than losing by 2 or 3 in the first leg and then only a few hundred fans bothering with the 2nd leg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Hope we get stuck right into these Tory c***s.

Gordon Brown hasn’t half become less refined.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×