Playoff Final - Raith v Queens / Queens v Raith

29 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

Spot on. McGlynn to take the blame for this as well though. We're needing 2 goals and other than than final 10 mins we never looked like it.

At what point in the last ten minutes did you look remotely like scoring two goals?

At what point in the last ten minutes did you look remotely like scoring two goals?
The last 10 on Wednesday night I mean. We scored one and at least put some pressure on at the end searching a 2nd. Today we could have played until the start of next season and barely mustered a shot on target nevermind a goal.

7 minutes ago, grumswall said:
22 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
Are you wanting a hat or a badge? You've just stated what's been obvious all season but no mention of the guy who couldn't get it sorted  even though he came in September.  Even fans of other teams have noted how unfit we are . There have been injuries etc but as usual the excuses come the whole season has been  a disaster.  The fans have done their bit but no one else has its pretty simple. 

Neither? I don't think I need to say in every post I make that given time and the summer to work with, mcglynn will get it right. You know where I stand on him Frank I'm second in command of "the clique" behind wardy who you also couldn't wait to berate when we lost out to a better team today remember. Instead of being a dick to your fellow fans why not have a normal discussion for a change?

Tried that but any dissent will not be tolerated it was purely a case of back Mcglynn or be quiet. 

3 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:
9 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The last 10 on Wednesday night I mean. We scored one and at least put some pressure on at the end searching a 2nd. Today we could have played until the start of next season and barely mustered a shot on target nevermind a goal.

Fair enough.

It didn't read like that though.

Tried that but any dissent will not be tolerated it was purely a case of back Mcglynn or be quiet. 
That's just nonsense. You've made a few posts I agree with but you have never taken a difference of opinion well and have usually resorted to childish insults ie "the clique" happy to let bygones be bygones with it and move on from that pish though.

6 minutes ago, QoS_1919 said:

After his first half performance I was starting to wish that Martin would go back to being glued to his line. 

Still though, a clean sheet for the guy and he made a few really decent saves.

Thought Raith's keeper was excellent today, Benedictus too, kept them in the tie to a certain extent. Queens definitely looked far fitter & seen out the match with ease though.

6 minutes ago, grumswall said:
11 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

That's just nonsense. You've made a few posts I agree with but you have never taken a difference of opinion well and have usually resorted to childish insults ie "the clique" happy to let bygones be bygones with it and move on from that pish though.

For a start when I first  questioned Mcglynn i was the one given dogs abuse as well you know it. I didn't start calling folk names etc and as for the clique comment that's not childish that's a blatantly obvious fact of how the Rovers are run . As I've already said it seems ok for folk to attack my opinion but when I give it back it's out of order! Grow up if your happy to dish it out you'll certainly get it back.

All I can say is I’m proud of the team. If truth be told we were the better team

Both teams were absolutely woeful so that’s really, really faint praise.

On paper, next year’s Championship looks utterly bleak. Not one interesting game for the Pars and a reduced budget as well.

Not our fault our rivals are fading away :(

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Have you ever seen a more embarrassed looking bunch of players? emoji38.pngIMG-20190518-WA0006.jpg

Yes, in fairness they did look appropriately sheepish given the nature of their 'achievement'.

My favourite of the genre though, is still the Dundee United players forced to hold up a banner after they beat us in a Challenge Cup semi.

For a start when I first  questioned Mcglynn i was the one given dogs abuse as well you know it. I didn't start calling folk names etc and as for the clique comment that's not childish that's a blatantly obvious fact of how the Rovers are run . As I've already said it seems ok for folk to attack my opinion but when I give it back it's out of order! Grow up if your happy to dish it out you'll certainly get it back.
I don't know it tbh. If your not accepting the olive branch then fair enough. The rovers may be run as a clique but I don't happen to have any say in how the club is run. I pay for my season ticket etc and watch it unfold the same as most on here.

3 minutes ago, grumswall said:
16 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

I don't know it tbh. If your not accepting the olive branch then fair enough. The rovers may be run as a clique but I don't happen to have any say in how the club is run. I pay for my season ticket etc and watch it unfold the same as most on here.

As do I  I didn't set out to fall out with other fans (opposition fans don't really count) but as I said I have my own opinion as do you but if other folk chose to give me abuse I'll retaliate unfortunately I know all to well how things are done at Starks park and after the last 3 seasons it's really come to a head.