Playoff Final - Raith v Queens / Queens v Raith

Would've been interesting to see what would've happened had we been given the penalty. That felt like a turning point. I said at half time we needed something from nothing, and that could've given us it. I'm not sure how Queens would've responded.

But it's good riddance to an incredibly frustrating season. Barry Smith "assembled" a God awful squad and John McGlynn never truly grasped the magnitude of repair work thst was required.

Add to that the ludicrous injuries, and the glimpses of football when we could get the likes of Vaughan and Hendry on the park, and it's just been painful from start to finish.

20 hours ago, roverthemoon said:

Bizarrely looking forward to this now.  Will be treating it like a Scotland match. Focus on the day out, enjoy a few pints before the game and accept the football will most likely be a disappointment.  Just have a fucking go Rovers. 

Well, as expected.  Queens were by far the better team over both legs. We have no heart whatsoever and couldn’t even push people forward with 15 minutes to go and absolutely nothing to lose. Hope we have a huge clear out and start again. Since McKinnon left it’s been one poor decision after another at the club. 

Totally buzzing that we're the '2018/19 Championship Play-Off Winners.'

That's Naysmith's title, hope you do the decent thing and get him a medal!!!

6 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

I wont let the fanboys off so easily! Absolute morons. 

Resorting to name calling again.

Honestly mate. For your own health, maybe just give up the rovers? You can’t deal with the club, who runs it, who manages it, who plays for it, and who supports it. 

Negative negative negative. Give it a rest. The seasons finished now (thank god) go and enjoy something else. 

Well, as expected.  Queens were by far the better team over both legs. We have no heart whatsoever and couldn’t even push people forward with 15 minutes to go and absolutely nothing to lose. Hope we have a huge clear out and start again. Since McKinnon left it’s been one poor decision after another at the club. 
Spot on. McGlynn to take the blame for this as well though. We're needing 2 goals and other than than final 10 mins we never looked like it.

I honestly don't mind a player who isn't any good so long as he tries. Court was a prime example. Had the heart and through himself about but his end product was poor. Half that team couldn't give a toss and just moan or shrug their shoulders when they lose the ball.

Easily the lowest we've been as a club since 2006.

I wont let the fanboys off so easily! Absolute morons. 
You really don't grasp the meaning of irony do you?

Onto the game/ season in general, nizzy was marked out if both legs and couldn't really create anything when he did have the ball at his feet. Duggan worked hard and should have had a pen but he's a diving wee hoor so made it too easy for the ref to not give it. Davo, bene and Lyness all had good games. I'd bene could show that desire and ability every week I'm happy to have him but it's not shown all season. The other two can piss off. Mcguffie, flannagan, gullan and crane didn't beat there man or put in a decent cross the whole game, happy to see the back of them (bar flannagan unfortunately) barjonas useless as usual. The guys had two decent games and the rest of the time a waste of a shirt.

From the players that got time today I'd keep Murray, bene (if he can step it up again) mckay (if played at cb) Matthews for his dig and nizzy. The rest can piss off into the forth and swim with the sharks. Gutless, heartless and more importantly talentless.

7 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

That's Naysmith's title, hope you do the decent thing and get him a medal!!!

We are lucky that the board had the balls to get rid of Naysmith before the playoffs no way would we still be in the Championship if he was still the manager .

After we weathered the early storm we took control of the game only great goalkeeping saved Raith from a heavy defeat still we got the job  done that was the main thing 

Not a classic. Can’t fault the effort from Queens though. Murray and Doyle pretty effective down the right at times. Would like to see the penalty again as from where I was it looked giveable. The ref was pretty kind to us if I’m honest. Nice to see Palmy buzzing again for the last couple of games.

8 minutes ago, grumswall said:

You really don't grasp the meaning of irony do you?

Onto the game/ season in general, nizzy was marked out if both legs and couldn't really create anything when he did have the ball at his feet. Duggan worked hard and should have had a pen but he's a diving wee hoor so made it too easy for the ref to not give it. Davo, bene and Lyness all had good games. I'd bene could show that desire and ability every week I'm happy to have him but it's not shown all season. The other two can piss off. Mcguffie, flannagan, gullan and crane didn't beat there man or put in a decent cross the whole game, happy to see the back of them (bar flannagan unfortunately) barjonas useless as usual. The guys had two decent games and the rest of the time a waste of a shirt.

From the players that got time today I'd keep Murray, bene (if he can step it up again) mckay (if played at cb) Matthews for his dig and nizzy. The rest can piss off into the forth and swim with the sharks. Gutless, heartless and more importantly talentless.

Are you wanting a hat or a badge? You've just stated what's been obvious all season but no mention of the guy who couldn't get it sorted  even though he came in September.  Even fans of other teams have noted how unfit we are . There have been injuries etc but as usual the excuses come the whole season has been  a disaster.  The fans have done their bit but no one else has its pretty simple. 

I recall I said before the first game that with the two most prolific scorers in Scotland and two dodgy defences, no way would we see a 0-0.

I would argue Queens are a middle of the table Championship side who somehow ended up 9th. So the fact we’ve come through OK shouldn’t be a surprise.

Although that was nervy out there.  The occasion maybe got to both teams, but sitting on a 2 goal lead meant it mattered less to us.

5 minutes ago, QOSQOS said:

I recall I said before the first game that with the two most prolific scorers in Scotland and two dodgy defences, no way would we see a 0-0.

I would argue Queens are a middle of the table Championship side who somehow ended up 9th. So the fact we’ve come through OK shouldn’t be a surprise.

Although that was nervy out there.  The occasion maybe got to both teams, but sitting on a 2 goal lead meant it mattered less to us.

Probably because you were the 9th best championship side. HTH. 

Are you wanting a hat or a badge? You've just stated what's been obvious all season but no mention of the guy who couldn't get it sorted  even though he came in September.  Even fans of other teams have noted how unfit we are . There have been injuries etc but as usual the excuses come the whole season has been  a disaster.  The fans have done their bit but no one else has its pretty simple. 
Neither? I don't think I need to say in every post I make that given time and the summer to work with, mcglynn will get it right. You know where I stand on him Frank I'm second in command of "the clique" behind wardy who you also couldn't wait to berate when we lost out to a better team today remember. Instead of being a dick to your fellow fans why not have a normal discussion for a change?