Playoff Final - Raith v Queens / Queens v Raith

Raithed the playoffs again. Get a draw away  - tick. Stop Dobbie from scoring over 2 legs -tick. Raith it up at home......of course. Ah well,  4 ganes against Falkirk nextcsrason, then another shot at the playoffs beckons.

1 minute ago, Wardy said:

Give it a rest pal. Sign out and go away. 

I know what we should do for next season just give more positions in the club to 200 club members based on 5he usual "He's ma mate " . That should help things along also Wardy tell us about your manager who took over I September and still couldn't sort out our defense  

Just now, Frank conner said:

I know what we should do for next season just give more positions in the club to 200 club members based on 5he usual "He's ma mate " . That should help things along also Wardy tell us about your manager who took over I September and still couldn't sort out our defense  

Stop blabbering utter pish and sign out. 

In all honestly, Jamie Barjonas has the privilege to play football for money. With this in mind, the 598 fans in the stand alongside me could play with more heart and desire and would kill for the chance to be there. Disappointing end to the season really but a gallant effort to get this far with this squad.