Playoff Final - Raith v Queens / Queens v Raith

I’d have loved to see him doing well, but the comments from the Raith fans reaffirm my thoughts that the numerous Ayr fans who think McGuffie should be a first team player for us next season are off their fucking rockers.

I’d have loved to see him doing well, but the comments from the Raith fans reaffirm my thoughts that the numerous Ayr fans who think McGuffie should be a first team player for us next season are off their fucking rockers.

He will be a first team player next season. Whether he’s in the starting XI most weeks is another question.

Impossible to play football on that pitch.
Totally awful. Must be one of the worst if not the worst in the country.
Aye it's definitely the pitch's fault.

Well this has been beautifully shite. Another second half exactly the same please.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

He will be a first team player next season. Whether he’s in the starting XI most weeks is another question.

I’d certainly hope not. Only times he looked good in League One was coming off the bench.

The team is everything we need not to be today. Full of passengers and bar a few completely powderpuff.

We need to score 2 and should just bloody well go for it right from the start of the half. But it's McGlynn and he'll wait until the 65th minute before making a like for like change. As much as some fans don't rate him our 2nd top goalscorer is on the bench today in a game where we need to score

3 minutes ago, Broony88 said:

That's his squad number he is 23. 

I misread his wiki page, he was only about 20/21 when he signed for you so fair enough as a developmental player.

8 minutes ago, Comrie said:

I misread his wiki page, he was only about 20/21 when he signed for you so fair enough as a developmental player.

He left and came back so was likely here as an 18/19 year old. 

If hes shite, he's shite. Appearances don't change that. 

He showed last season that he’s clearly not shite.

He’s a young player who needed a run of games that he’s not got at Raith.