Playoff Final - Raith v Queens / Queens v Raith

20 minutes ago, virginton said:

The Challenge and Coca Cola Cups. :lol: Next you'll be rolling out Fife Cups and your cycling proficiency certificate as well to completethat list of utterly tinpot 'honours'. 

Come back when you've won the only significant cup competition in Scottish football or when you've stopped getting bodied every week by brickies and fishermen - whichever unlikely event happens sooner. Thanks for playing anyway.

IMG_0697.thumb.jpg.193ffcb88922d447c70aabe54f40c685.jpg

Where as Morton have been bankrolled for years by the Rae family just to achieve mediocrity.

Decided I'm definitely heading down on Saturday. It'll be my first time there since witnessing a late John Sutton equaliser just before we sold him.

I don't give us much in the way of a chance but hopefully we still take a decent crowd down, make a bit of racket, and the team at least go down fighting rather than a feeble whimper.

It’s hard to tell from the highlights but I was sure at the time that Lyness made a save when Dykes hit the post at 0-3. Absolutely cracking save if so. I’ve been a critic of his but he’s kept us in these play off a few times.

It was a great save, although curiously, within seconds of him making it, someone suggested dropping him in the second leg for McGuff.

6 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

It’s hard to tell from the highlights but I was sure at the time that Lyness made a save when Dykes hit the post at 0-3. Absolutely cracking save if so. I’ve been a critic of his but he’s kept us in these play off a few times.

Agree re Lyness, QOS pressing our short kick outs and lack of options meant has was left but with no option but too hoof it long.

when hoofed long it just came straight back as Nisbet was playing agsinst more physical defenders, or went out for a throw.

The long ball up to nisbet was brutal to watch. The last ten minutes - being more direct, getting crosses into the box, why leave it so late?? Its been evident in the past, and it's just so fucking frustrating!

The long ball up to nisbet was brutal to watch. The last ten minutes - being more direct, getting crosses into the box, why leave it so late?? Its been evident in the past, and it's just so fucking frustrating!

I thought Raith played some decent stuff up until we scored out first. They certainly lost their way somewhat 2nd half until pretty late on when they looked a threat with balls into the box.

Since it's been a while since I've been to Dumfries, where is best to park?

Plenty of parking in the Arena which is right next to the ground, but the opposite end of the stadium from the away stand. The Ice-Bowl has parking, but you’ll have to be there early enough and it’s normally full reasonably quick. That’s your best bet, literally 2 minutes from the away stand

5 hours ago, QoS_Blue1919 said:

Plenty of parking in the Arena which is right next to the ground, but the opposite end of the stadium from the away stand. The Ice-Bowl has parking, but you’ll have to be there early enough and it’s normally full reasonably quick. That’s your best bet, literally 2 minutes from the away stand

The arena car park will have extra congestion on Saturday due to lorries with equipment for the live bbc coverage... 

It's not like him. 
I (and I expect many others) cringe hard when he posts those daft pictures. 
They actually do my head in. Fed up of seeing Ainsley Harriot in every b*****ding thread. Surely it counts as spamming.

6 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'm quite anxious about this.

I can see us making heavy weather of it.  

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

That's the spirit. 

Yep.  MT not alone in feeling like this. 

Even if we get through there will inevitably be a point where we look like we're going to f**k it up.