Playoff Final - Raith v Queens / Queens v Raith

Real sickener that. Proper sucker punched in the first half. Rovers could and probably Should have had at least one if not two goals at 0-1 and at 0-2. Nisbet, Gullan and then Crane all lacking in a wee bit of composure and luck.

Queens in the second half could have Helped themselves to another couple even after it went 3-0. Fine margins. I turned to the old man after Queens hit the post saying “that’s the turning point” and hey presto we got a goal...but at 3-1 the damage is done. 

Not sure why McGlynn didn’t just play the same team that started against Forfar last Tuesday? You would have thought the game to shitfest and keep it tight would have been tonight. 

Ah well. 

Was I in a trance or did Wedderburn get MoM? He was absolute poison and we improved noticeably when he went off. The big Dug made a difference too. Flanagan his usual sand dancing self and McGuffie better. I fear it's over so just go down there and let fly.

This has compounded that McGlynn is useless for me. Those changes should have been made at half time, if not 60th minute at the latest. Always believed Duggan should have started that game. QoS will stay up without getting out of second gear. Gifted them an easy win tonight with absolutely zero fight until the 80th minute onwards. Davo and Wedderburn should be nowhere near a professional football team. Fair play to QoS, I’d be ecstatic to win a game like that! Hardly had to do a thing and cruise to victory! 

Congrats to QOTS, tie over now. We needed that 2nd goal to stand a chance going into Saturday. We’re definitely capable of scoring a couple in Dumfries but there is no chance we can keep a clean sheet.
Not unexpected, we are not good enough as shown through the season. I genuinely think if McGlynn had got this lot promoted it would be up there with anything he has achieved as a Rovers manager. Only 3 or 4 players I’d be really disappointed to lose.
Didn’t think there was much in the game in overall play but Queens took their chances and deserved to win because of that. Dobbie is a class act but I actually thought Dykes was even better tonight, he bullied our defence all night and pulled them all over the place. 
Thought Duggan was excellent when he came on, would like to see him start on Saturday. I’ll still be heading to Dumfries, we won’t come back but on the 0.00001% chance we did, I’d never forgive myself for not going. 
Good on you for that last sentence and hoping your faith is repaid on Saturday. Need a derby and want that smile wiped off Airds face

Flanagan why do we persist on playing him he’s done nothing to warrant a starting berth yet delivery's the same dross ! Wedderburn honking  yet MOTM . No pace at the back personally would ditch Davo and Benny to slow and past there best. Mcglynn to negative again and showed to much respect towards Queens when it proved in the last 5 mins that they do look vulnerable when put under pressure . 

32 minutes ago, virginton said:

Raith Rovers.

9e55426e-0651-4c13-8128-eaaebcdb5ef8.thumb.jpg.81045fc095c333562d93d5673ab4fdc4.jpge355ffd9-d5ee-4282-b255-5e03d705cb53.thumb.jpg.7b7ff6d470105a10b2c524f92080bd6e.jpg6711562c-d90a-40f6-99f2-9a067cec1fa0.jpg.5dc8dab2ce41ff7d193e3380b7b9708f.jpg30ee5cf0-f17b-4da8-bfa6-34cfd7a3cb7c.jpg.96ab5697327e9b3ba0f5641e7e75ffb2.jpg88bcee4d-cf85-478e-a834-522debede3bc.thumb.jpg.7cf3b9298a019f9f6a4ce0a432828868.jpg9c74c64e-6c3f-45c5-bf2d-d92f2ca76697.jpg.5f78d5f435aefeb985e8814e5df76e89.jpg

Image result for sir gavin gunning

32c13d6f-77a6-4814-b277-053161a6e274.jpg.0bc7238e6f2ae736f54bbb6b9c7c8f7e.jpg

You've got wonder at what possesses this gimp to obsess about so many fellow lower league clubs and revel in their misfortunes.

What a sad state of affairs...

4-4-2 Saturday. Flanagan right wing, Crane left wing. Duggan up top with Nisbet. Old fashioned McGlynneyball and this tie's not over.

Queens can definitely be got at.
Nah, Flanagan was utterly woeful tonight. Complete wimp. Rather have McGuffie on. But agree with Crane being higher up the field.

15 minutes ago, Holy Marv said:

This has compounded that McGlynn is useless for me. Those changes should have been made at half time, if not 60th minute at the latest. Always believed Duggan should have started that game. QoS will stay up without getting out of second gear. Gifted them an easy win tonight with absolutely zero fight until the 80th minute onwards. Davo and Wedderburn should be nowhere near a professional football team. Fair play to QoS, I’d be ecstatic to win a game like that! Hardly had to do a thing and cruise to victory! 

Nail on head

Tie should be over Dykes  played well but he has to score that chance at 3 nil 4 nil game tie over .

After that we were hanging on what was Doyle trying to do with that cross for the goal.

Raith nearly got it back to 3-2 but Martin made a good save .

At the the end we had Dobbie Dykes and Todd off all 3 make a huge different to our team.

Would have taken a 3-1 win before the game but the tie is definitely not over Raith are a very dangerous team.

7 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

You've got wonder at what possesses this gimp to obsess about so many fellow lower league clubs and revel in their misfortunes.

We're quite clearly not a 'fellow' outfit to seaside league dross like Raith Rovers champ. So kindly f**k off back to the seaside league forum with them where you all belong. 

adb25213-4784-48eb-b967-2fd1ce083ddb.thumb.jpg.49c4415efa5eef3ac33a159c42b8f1e4.jpg

16 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Ach it's what he does.

This tie represents a genuine win-win for him.

Had the result been reversed, you can absolutely guarantee the same pictures would have been posted, with a different preface.

It's actually quite entertaining.

On 13/05/2019 at 06:36, overthetop said:

Queens definitely the underdogs will find it hard to compete against the big team from Kirkcaldy

2 hours ago, overthetop said:

Wow a team worst at defending than us

3 2 raith our defence is so bad it’s laughable

Pitch is littered with frauds masquerading as footballers

Laughably this is a professional football match. Woeful standard.

51 minutes ago, overthetop said:

Doyle gifts a goal every game. Headless chicken wouldn’t be in it.

We just won 1-3 yet you constantly post negative pish. Imagine we had lost :unsure: