Playoff Final - Raith v Queens / Queens v Raith

41 minutes ago, Easy Days for Raith said:

Don’t know what to think about tonight’s game, very nervous. Hopefully get a win to take to Dumfries on Saturday, and then hold out for a draw. No way we will keep a clean sheet in either leg, not with our shaky defence. Hate to wish injury on a player but I hope Dobbie gets injured very early in the game, make things a lot easier for us.

Just give the ball to Nizzy and pray...

Hoping he tweaks his hamstring again is fair enough. I’d imagine most of our support are hoping that happens in the first few minutes. Then he can take all summer to recover at his leisure, ready for the fight with Falkirk for the title*.

*a tinpot club would have that quote up on the dressing room wall tout de suite.

Wonder what the crowd will be for this one. I’m not feeling a lot of love for the midweek play-off ties among my circle of friends. The ‘4 cup finals’ advertising isn’t eliciting much in the way of excitement or enthusiasm either.

I don’t mean this is any sort of personal way, so please don’t take it that way, but your pals don’t seem like the best barometer of gauging excitement. One of them didn’t go last week because they were watching a game on the tele.

I’m really looking forward to tonight. Beautiful day (still be cold in the second half), and our injury worries aren’t nearly as bad as they have been in the very recent past.

47 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I don’t mean this is any sort of personal way, so please don’t take it that way, but your pals don’t seem like the best barometer of gauging excitement. One of them didn’t go last week because they were watching a game on the tele.

I’m really looking forward to tonight. Beautiful day (still be cold in the second half), and our injury worries aren’t nearly as bad as they have been in the very recent past.

True, but even out the 4 of us who went last week, none are going tonight. My daughter is off the school sick so I’m looking after her. Another one to add to the big book of excuses. Bit of a disaster that, as I was really looking forward to the game tonight. Now it’s BBC Alba, hopefully with Sportsound commentary on the radio.

What a shitey home support! What a shitey home support! 

Quite refreshing that it's 4 games max and bang you know where you are versus in some cases 6 or minimum 2 games the top end play off.

I'd much prefer to mirror the English ones, one off finals and 10 days or so rest between the final after initial play off games.

Blink and you miss our lower league play offs.

It'll be Leeds play off on TV and this game on laptop for me unless this game goes up a gear or two

Watching this instead of the EFL play offs, Dobbie probably the best player on show out of all four teams...

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Why does Steve Aitken think QOTS are part time?

I'd take a guess its because hes an absolute moron.