Playoff Final - Raith v Queens / Queens v Raith

2 minutes ago, Flash said:

Am I right in saying we’ve lost the last 7 live tv games in a row? And over the last 4 seasons we’ve won 1 game out of 13? Might have missed/forgotten about one or two.

If you could stretch that to 9 it would be just grand.

I'm another who would be quite happy to keep the tie alive for the 2nd leg. I would take a 0-0 draw at Stark's and happily move on to Saturday.

5 minutes ago, Flash said:

Am I right in saying we’ve lost the last 7 live tv games in a row? And over the last 4 seasons we’ve won 1 game out of 13? Might have missed/forgotten about one or two.

Jeez, that's a scary thought.

You've got to list them.  I can think of Aberdeen cup ties, Rangers play-off games, Ross County hammerings, but I can't put them together.

Let's see them listed.

Guest Flash
3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Jeez, that's a scary thought.

You've got to list them.  I can think of Aberdeen cup ties, Rangers play-off games, Ross County hammerings, but I can't put them together.

Let's see them listed.

Starting with most recent:

County, Aberdeen, TNS(on pens), St.Mirren, Morton, Dundee U, Raith (boooo).

Eta won v Linfield then, lost Rangers, lost Rangers again, drew with Raith (boooo) drew with Falkirk lost Rangers.

Edited by Flash

6 minutes ago, Flash said:

Starting with most recent:

County, Aberdeen, TNS(on pens), St.Mirren, Morton, Dundee U, Raith (boooo).

Eta won v Linfield then, lost Rangers, lost Rangers again, drew with Raith (boooo) drew with Falkirk lost Rangers.

It's not a great record.  

Does that roll call not stretch back to our play-off second leg draw at Rangers, or that last minute win away to Raith Rovers?

Guest Flash
23 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's not a great record.  

Does that roll call not stretch back to our play-off second leg draw at Rangers, or that last minute win away to Raith Rovers?

I only looked back the last 4 seasons, so as far as 15/16. Both of those games were in 14/15. The last minute win was in October 2014. We beat Rangers twice at home on tv that season too.

Eta I think Naysmith was in charge for 6 tv games and we lost them all.

Edited by Flash

Are Raith so poor that they see a draw as a good result on Wednesday? They should absolutely be looking for a win.

I'd be content with a draw. I don't know our record but we never seem to do well at Starks. Will we be given behind the goal or thrown into that corner again? If it's the latter it'll be viewed via TV for me.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Are Raith so poor that they see a draw as a good result on Wednesday? They should absolutely be looking for a win.

I'd be content with a draw. I don't know our record but we never seem to do well at Starks. Will we be given behind the goal or thrown into that corner again? If it's the latter it'll be viewed via TV for me.

Recently away supporters have been housed in the Key-Tech stand.

starks_park_map3.jpg

17 minutes ago, Flash said:

I only looked back the last 4 seasons, so as far as 15/16. Both of those games were in 14/15. The last minute win was in October 2014. We beat Rangers twice at home on tv that season too.

Eta I think Naysmith was in charge for 6 tv games and we lost them all.

Yes, I suppose it's skewed a bit by games against Rangers in the season they went up then.

Still a shocking record though.

Capacity is about 500 there i believe so if more than that are expected would likely be stand behind the goals. 
I don't imagine we'll bring that much. But I'm just happy we won't be in the corner :)

I think most of us just want to go through to Dumfries with a decent chance of promotion and backed by a good support. Nothing worse than losing by 2 or 3 in the first leg and then only a few hundred fans bothering with the 2nd leg.

Guest Flash
4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Hope we get stuck right into these Tory c***s.

Gordon Brown hasn’t half become less refined.