Playoff Final - Raith v Queens / Queens v Raith

Ooh tough one to call! On one hand it would be, and always is, amusing to see the wee team fail, but on the other hand the derbies are usually quality (except the one in January this year; didn't enjoy that one at all and we should never speak of it again) and it would be good to have a New Year derby.

Yes both games on BBC Alba
Wed 745  
Sat 4.05 
Raith are a big step up from Montrose going to be a very difficult tie to win.

Raith finished 3rd in the league and 9 points above Montrose so hardly “a big step up from Montrose”!!
I think you’re just miffed that you didn’t start the match tread for once!!!

55 minutes ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

Raith finished 3rd in the league and 9 points above Montrose so hardly “a big step up from Montrose”!!
I think you’re just miffed that you didn’t start the match tread for once!!!

Have Montrose a forward who has scored over 30 goals like Nisbet has for Raith .

Raith are also a full time team will be ready to try and stop Dobbie 

The championship forum! I’ve got a nosebleed already. Today was terrific, and I’ve no doubt that McGlynn will set us up in a similar way to the last two games. Dobbie is a naturally a different proposition to anything we’ve faced this season, but we’ve got Nisbet and you’d be mad not to back him to score again.

Gonnae be a long week.

I really enjoyed today but Dobbie going up against our back line gives me the fear. 

I think we defended really well today, yet lost a goal to an unmarked John Baird from a poorly taken corner. 

Keep the tie alive going into Sat will do me just now, then see whats what. 

3 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

What's the nature of Dobbie's injury? Is he just recovering from a knock or is he suffering from something that needs periods of rest?

I'm hoping 55 minutes today hasn't gotten him back up to full fitness before two back-to-back 90 minutes next week!

More like the latter.

He did his hamstring at Ayr last month and was rushed back to face Thistle last week.  He was ineffectual 'midst an appalling team performance and wasn't fielded midweek.

Today suggested he was back up to speed.  Wisely, he was taken off early in the second half, just in case.

We’ve all levelled the ‘one man team’ chat at a side at some point in the past, but this Queens side really is rewriting the definition of the term. Madness they could go down with him in the side, scoring as many as he has.

Guest Flash

Am I right in saying we’ve lost the last 7 live tv games in a row? And over the last 4 seasons we’ve won 1 game out of 13? Might have missed/forgotten about one or two.