Jobbers of the Season

We've literally been kicking the ball in to our own net all season while simultaneously not kicking the ball in to our opponents net and yet the only morton player I think who's been mentioned so far is Tidser for one game at left back.

It just confirms the absolute lack of quality that this league has had this year.
Think it's more to do with how utterly irrelevant Morton are that none of their players come into anybody's thinking.

Think it's more to do with how utterly irrelevant Morton are that none of their players come into anybody's thinking.

^^^ living in our shadow

Gary Harkins has to get a place for having floundered around the park at two different clubs this season to absolutely no effect. A stunning decision by Partick to hand that jobber an 18 month deal.

14 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

emoji23.png

Laugh all you want, but that's now six seasons out of seven you've finished below Morton. "Living in our shadow" is a pretty accurate assessment.

I think you'll find you've managed to get rid of us rather quickly by means of 'getting your arses handed to you and flushed down the pan to the seaside leagues where you belong'. 

Get doon and get to f**k then, peasant.

adb25213-4784-48eb-b967-2fd1ce083ddb.thumb.jpg.49c4415efa5eef3ac33a159c42b8f1e4.jpg

Edited by vikingTON

It's interesting that, up till now at least, we haven't seen vt nominate Stephen Dobbie as a jobber on this thread. Having referred to Dobbie as a "puffing mess", and worse, on many occasions before it's strange to see him go silent on the matter now. 

Come on, vt, take it as a challenge - I'm sure your legendary (in your own mind at least) fact-based analysis (with the emphasis on the "anal") can somehow turn a club record of 43 goals to date, achieved with a team that finished the league season in the relagation playoffs and which may yet go down, into a personal performance of such negativity that, if he hears of it, will surely make the player hang up his boots for good for being such a duffer. 

Over to you..........  (awaits the usual "tl:dr" response vt gives when he knows he hasn't a prayer and should've wound his neck in). Of course, you could do what most reasonable posters would do and take it on the chin and admit you were wrong........     there's a first time for everything....... 

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

25 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Dennon Lewis for this monstrosity.

CEAFDFD9-7D51-421E-B3FC-2F0BBCCE081F.gif

If you had just seen that you'd think there was nothing wrong. Defender shields the ball away from goal and stop the attacker behind him nipping in for an easy finish.

It's only when you know that actually he's the attacker that you realise it's a huge piece of shitebaggery.

34 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

If you had just seen that you'd think there was nothing wrong. Defender shields the ball away from goal and stop the attacker behind him nipping in for an easy finish.

It's only when you know that actually he's the attacker that you realise it's a huge piece of shitebaggery.

My loathing for that arsehole grows with every viewing of that clip.

Quite possibly the biggest wage thief ever to wear the jersey.

6 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

Haber was a bigger wage thief Imho. Lewis was just extremely shite.

Aye, I seem to remember Lewis doing some good things away to Alloa, Haber on the other hand did absolutely f**k all in any game he was involved in.

Aye, I seem to remember Lewis doing some good things away to Alloa, Haber on the other hand did absolutely f**k all in any game he was involved in.

Cannot possibly argue about Haber who was the very definition of a wage thief but Lewis apart from being irredeemably shite was also a seriously whiney individual.
Bad combination.