Jobbers of the Season

Edge and Paton put of the available Falkirk players are horrific shouts. 
This coming from someone who was openly abusing Paton and calling him a disgrace to the shirt early on. 

I’m really putting Edge in for his role in the 5-0 demolition at Tannadice. He was ok for Falkirk when we played you.

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Edge and Paton put of the available Falkirk players are horrific shouts. 

This coming from someone who was openly abusing Paton and calling him a disgrace to the shirt early on. 

Agree 100%. Dallison, Haber, Lewis and Fasan are the 4 for me.

I would have ToE in there but didn’t play the 5 games to qualify.

2 hours ago, parxyz said:

)

MR: Fraser Aird (Dundee Utd/QOTS)

After impressing with Dunfermline the season prior, everyone's favourite *** made the move to Dundee Utd, where he failed to impress. He was later offloaded to Queens on loan, where he has continued his poor run of form. Think he will improve under the right management however.

Have to argue with your description of Aird. He deserves his place in the team but to say it is management is rubbish.

He has a major attitude problem. Also i have never witnessed a player deliberately hiding on the pitch to make sure they never have to do anything until I saw Aird at Tannadice. Yes he can take a set piece, but he has shown no redeeming features in open play.  Major disappointment he turned out to be, but it is down to him as to whether he has a career or not.

The Devine shouts are harsh IMO. We had one of the tightest defences in the league. Couldn't score worth a f**k though.
The defence of devine are confusing as f**k. He is not a footballer. Miles storey missing from some of these like he was missing his usual sitters.
And why Nathan Austin hasn't been mentioned is beyond me. He runs and that's about it

Who was the Falkirk player who ran away from the ball in the New Year beating we dished out in Grangemouth?
Dennon Lewis absolutely HAS to be one of your four from us (lets face it our allocation is getting maxed out) and absolutely HAS to go striaght in.

He wasnt a Dan Turner or TOE who were rapidly emptied with minimal game time. Lewis got a lot of game time culminating in that particular incident which is available via gif by someone on here.

The jobber description is also extremely apt for one Prince Buaben who looked promising but lacking match fitness when he arrived, then quickly descended into utter mediocrity as it became obvious he was running down the clock to his next gig.

Marcus Haber too, put in less than the minimum required effort during each and every footballing endeavour he was asked to undertake for us. He never even carved out a shot on goal by accident. Quite something to never even fluke being right place right time even once.

1 minute ago, weirdcal said:

The defence of devine are confusing as f**k. He is not a footballer. Miles storey missing from some of these like he was missing his usual sitters.
And why Nathan Austin hasn't been mentioned is beyond me. He runs and that's about it

Would take Fash, is he out of contract?

Not sure but take him. Shadow of a player. Too many injuries I think

He was absolutely made of glass for us too. Really thought he would carve out a highly respectable goal scoring career at this level and maybe lower prem but certainly seems to be struggling.

1 minute ago, weirdcal said:
10 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

You'll have a more qualified opinion of him right enough but he's always impressed.

Just now, LauriestonBairn said:

Osman played well for Falkirk. Was in there to break up the play. Some fans expected him to dribble round four player before finding the top corner.

Fasan, Lewis, Haber and Dallison are the four from Falkirk that I’d pick.

Also thought this. He was decent in the game at East End last month.

He was absolutely made of glass for us too. Really thought he would carve out a highly respectable goal scoring career at this level and maybe lower prem but certainly seems to be struggling.

We thought so too at end of last season where he hit a purple patch. Got injured and never recovered really, just headless chicken when on pitch afterwards.

Had quote Rob there but quote picked up non fash related comment.

There's a football player in there somewhere but mostly a passenger and serial physio room visitor

We thought so too at end of last season where he hit a purple patch. Got injured and never recovered really, just headless chicken when on pitch afterwards.

Had quote Rob there but quote picked up non fash related comment.

There's a football player in there somewhere but mostly a passenger and serial physio room visitor

I read that as “mostly a passenger and serial psycho killer”... which might come in handy.

MR: Fraser Aird (Dundee Utd/QOTS)

After impressing with Dunfermline the season prior, everyone's favourite *** made the move to Dundee Utd, where he failed to impress. He was later offloaded to Queens on loan, where he has continued his poor run of form. Think he will improve under the right management however.

FC: Lyndon Dykes (QOTS)

An ever present in the queens side this season, and has somehow secured a move to Livi. He's been incredibly poor whenever I have seen him, and has 2 goals in 36 appearances. Queens were forced to rely upon him after Dobbie's injury, but he didn't appear and they since slipped down into 9th.

FW: Lyndon Dykes (Queen of the South)

Screenshot_20190511-172244.png

Fail.

I read that as “mostly a passenger and serial psycho killer”... which might come in handy.
Well out style of football at times has been murder

Da jokes, here all week (and next season no doubt)

Screenshot_20190511-172244.thumb.png.4f4d356a1e356b5dd3a0d2cd419aca12.png

Fail.

I actually think that Dykes is probably a useful enough player, but on every occasion I’ve actually seen him play, he’s been completely shite. Hence putting him in.

Had I remembered his existence at the time, I’d have stuck Robbie Muirhead in tbh.

The 4 from us should be Cammy Bell, Jack Storer, Miles Storey, and Brice Ntambwe. Forgotten too many other players for other teams but the fat lad Mackin up front for Falkirk under Hartley was hopeless and both Dundee Utd's centre halves in the 2-1 game at Firhill (Connolly in particular) were grim.