• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Do we ever usually have these threads up here? I like them, so its happening this time. If you notice something missing just say, but please try and keep it confirmed deals only.

I wont class returning loan players as "In", but I'll put loan players leaving in the "Out" section. I'll just put all leaving loanees in now, and can edit it later. Will leave teams out until we know what division they'll be in. Be using http://nareystoepoker.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html#postlinkone to make the OP, I know he posts on here so cheers for doing the hard work :lol:

Aberdeen

In:

Out: Mark Reynolds (Dundee United, PCA), Graeme Shinnie (Derby, PCA), Dom Ball (Loan expired, Rotherham), Max Lowe (Loan expired, Derby), Greg Stewart (Loan expired, Birmingham), James Wilson (Loan expired, Manchester United)

Celtic

In: 

Out: Dedryck Boyata (Hertha Berlin, PCA), Scott Allan (Hibernian, PCA), Christian Gamboa (end of contract), Filip Benkovic (Loan expired, Leicester), Jeremy Toijan (Loan expired, Borussia Dortmund), Oliver Burke (Loan expired, West Brom), Timothy Weah (Loan expired, PSG)

Hamilton

In: Markus Fjortoft (Southern United, PCA)

Out: Ziggy Gordon (Dinamo Bucharest, PCA), Jacob Marsden (end of contract), Leonard Sowah (end of contract), Matt Kilgallon (end of contract), James Keatings (ICT, end of contract), Delphin Tshiembe (released), Tom Taiwo (released), Tony Andreu (Loan expired, Coventry), David McMillan (Loan expired, St Johnstone), Dougie Imrie (retired)

Hearts

In: Craig Halkett (Livingston, PCA)

Out: Conor Shaughnessy (Loan expired, Leeds), Steven Naismith (Loan expired, Norwich)

Hibernian

In: Scott Allan (Celtic, PCA)

Out: Marvin Bartley (Livingston, PCA), Ross Laidlaw (end of contract), John Spector (end of contract), Miquel Nelom (end of contract), Mark Milligan (end of contract), Gael Bigirimana (end of contract), Lewis Allan (end of contract), Adam Bogdan (Loan expired, Liverpool), Darnell Johnson (Loan expired, Leicester), Thomas Agyepong (Loan expired, Manchester City), Ryan Gauld (Loan expired, Sporting CP), Stephane Omeonga (Loan expired, Genoa), Marc McNulty (Loan expired, Reading)

Kilmarnock

In:

Out: Jordan Jones (Rangers, PCA), Daniel Bachmann (Loan expired, Watford), Youssouf Mulumbu (Loan expired, Celtic), Aaron Tshibola (Loan expired, Aston Villa), Liam Millar (Loan expired, Liverpool), Conor McAleny (Loan expired, Fleetwood Town), Mikael Ndjoli (Loan expired, Bournemouth)

Livingston

In: Marvin Bartley (Hibernian, PCA)

Out: Craig Halkett (Hearts, PCA), Declan Gallgher (Motherwell, PCA), Cameron Clark (end of contract), Matthew Knox (end of contract), Ciaron Brown (Loan expired, Cardiff), Ryan Hardie (Loan expired, Rangers)

Motherwell

In: Declan Gallagher (Livingston, PCA), Jake Carroll (Cambridge, PCA), Liam Polworth (ICT, PCA), Casper Sloth (Silkeborg, PCA)

Out: Jake Hastie (Rangers, PCA), Aaron Taylor-Sinclair (end of contract), Christian Mbulu (end of contract), Carl McHugh (end of contract), Alex Gorrin (end of contract), Shea Gordon (Partick Thistle, end of contract), Elliot Frear (end of contract), Curtis Main (end of contract), George Newell (end of contract), Tom Aldred (Loan expired, Bury), Gboly Ariyibi (Loan expired, Nottingham Forest), Conor Sammon (Loan expired, Hearts), Ross McCormack (Loan expired, Aston Villa)

Rangers

In: Steven Davis (Southampton, PCA), Jordan Jones (Kilmarnock, PCA), Jake Hastie (Motherwell, PCA)

Out: Lee Wallace (end of contract), Myles Beerman (end of contract), Gareth McAuley (end of contract), Lee Hodson (end of contract), Liam Burt (end of contract), Joe Worrall (Loan expired, Nottingham Forest), Lassana Coulibaly (Loan expired, Angers), Ryan Kent (Loan expired, Liverpool)

Ross County

In: Joe Chalmers (ICT, end of contract)

Out: Scott Fox (end of contract), Greg Morrison (Brora, end of contract), Andy Boyle (Loan expired, Preston)

St Johnstone

In:

Out: Joe Shaughnessy (end of contract), Aaron Comrie (Dunfermline, end of contract), Blair Alston (end of contract), Tony Watt (CSKA Sofia, end of contract), Cammy Bell (Loan expired, Partick Thistle), Niall Keown (Loan expired, Partick Thistle), Sean Goss (Loan expired, QPR)

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 minute ago, capt_oats said:

Motherwell

Out: Ross McCormack (Loan expired, Aston Villa)

:lol:

I forgot he existed :lol:

We could* sign a dozen absolute diddies and I couldn't care less - Connor Sammon will no longer be on the payroll.

PowttJS.gifPowttJS.gifPowttJS.gifPowttJS.gif

Spoiler

*undoubtedly will

3 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

We could* sign a dozen absolute diddies and I couldn't care less - Connor Sammon will no longer be on the payroll.

PowttJS.gifPowttJS.gifPowttJS.gifPowttJS.gif

Reveal hidden contents

*undoubtedly will

Bring him home.

We are going to see an influx of League One/Two English players and I’m not sure how it’ll go. To be fair they surely cant be any worse than some of the shite Neil Lennon signed for us.

Edited by Zing.

8 minutes ago, Zing. said:

We are going to see an influx of League One/Two English players and I’m not sure how it’ll go. To be fair they surely cant be any worse than some of the shite Neil Lennon signed for us.

He should have a good knowledge of the leagues down there and has been up here a few months now, so underestimating our league shouldn't be such an issue? 

What are the chances of keeping Omeonga and McNulty? 

13 minutes ago, Radford said:

He should have a good knowledge of the leagues down there and has been up here a few months now, so underestimating our league shouldn't be such an issue? 

What are the chances of keeping Omeonga and McNulty? 

That’s true, but we’ve seen plenty times before that a good player in League one/Two can struggle badly up here. James fucking Collins being a prime example. 

Probably slim on both counts. I’m desperate for us to keep Omeonga but McNulty has gone completely downhill after his great start. 

Already salivating at the prospect of the summer window after we were recently linked with Josh Magennis and Ash Taylor

f**k me 

1 minute ago, Frank Grimes said:

Already salivating at the prospect of the summer window after we were recently linked with Josh Magennis and Ash Taylor

f**k me 

Dont forget Curtis Main.

This thread has just reminded me that we’ve got the chubby baller and his sweet reverse shroo balls to look forward to next season 

D464C674-5892-4531-82DF-69E7C7219E2B.jpeg.1b9ae7961e1bc27736ddba8b309c2ffd.jpeg

12 minutes ago, crispy said:

Lyndon Dykes IN for Livi on PCA from QotS

Im sure he signed in January and was loaned back to QOS, not putting down loan returns as "in".

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Im sure he signed in January and was loaned back to QOS, not putting down loan returns as "in".

Aye, that’s right; you’re on the ball an am no.

1 hour ago, mick90 said:

Around 800 players now listed as on the move or available ... many more to come ...

Around 40 pre-season games notified so far ...

UEFA qualifying set up 19-20 listing now up ...

www.scottishpyramidnews.yolasite.com

From your St Johnstone list, Callum Hendry is contracted until 2020. Signed a 2 year contract last summer.

List updated with Aaron Comries move to Dunfermline, and Shea Gordon joining Partick.

42 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Narey’s Toepoker bites back 

I was convinced he posted on here, that's how I first found his blog/site.