I'm not too sure of this one, looks great as a kit but just not a Stranraer kit. Would prefer our shirt to be more blue but will no doubt warm to it. Can't be an easy trying to change a kit sticking with the same supplier, lot of the templates seem pretty similar so can see why the club have opted for this.
Looking forward to seeing our third kit and what colour it may be. Home and away kits shorts are the same colour so I'd imagine the third kit will get a few outings.
Bit odd having a kit with a predominantly white front, when your away kit is white. I'd guess a third kit will be necessary

On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 07:00, sydney said:

Aye, it’s like a throw back to the early 80s with the pinstripes. As long as you don’t go for the very short shorts too it’ll be fine ! 

Don't know if its been launched yet or not but believe the away strip is a stunner.

Already in love with the new Montrose away kit :wub:

DSC_5367.thumb.jpg.bdaf337de95526aaa2e23296ee576a93.jpg

Hummel shirts are awesome. Montrose have had some amazing strips. My favourite is still the Nike ones.

No Dumbarton fans wish to post pictures of the worst kits in our long history on here. Embarrassed by the kits and embarrassed at how they were presented to us.

25 minutes ago, Jumbo Muir said:

No Dumbarton fans wish to post pictures of the worst kits in our long history on here. Embarrassed by the kits and embarrassed at how they were presented to us.

They’re not too bad. The home one is a bit (very) East Fifey though 

They’re not too bad. The home one is a bit (very) East Fifey though 

I have to disagree my friend.
They are the cheapest of cheap, unimaginative shite presented in a similar vein.

2 minutes ago, Jumbo Muir said:

I have to disagree my friend.
They are the cheapest of cheap, unimaginative shite presented in a similar vein.

They’re not great but not terrible. But I agree that they look really cheap, especially compared to Airdrie’s Joma kits 

I'll do it then
tapatalk_1562955018461.jpeg

5 hours ago, the snudge said:

This. This was done in 3 minutes. We get shite served cold with sprouts. 

_20190710_102406.JPG

Other than the badge being a wee bit clumsy on the shirt, that's a cracker. 

White becomes navy, black becomes white and gold becomes red = a beaut of a Rovers top as well. 

Does the Dumbarton home top have some kind of historical relevance or is it a result of a board meeting that involved lots of drink?

Christ I wouldn’t be chuffed with that if I was the sponsor.