Get Your Kits Out For The Lads!

4 minutes ago, Sanity check needed. said:
17 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:
Apparently our new home top. IMG-20190626-WA0005.thumb.jpg.082a1d0682c99c0e0a59430eac775201.jpg

I like that has a bit of a retro look

Aye, it’s like a throw back to the early 80s with the pinstripes. As long as you don’t go for the very short shorts too it’ll be fine ! 

Thought our strip looked pretty smart in the flesh today,much better than the pics.It seemed to be the general concensus of supporters I spoke to

Now,dont know if its because of low stock/order or because the tops were popular but club shop were out of large by half 2 and apparenlty sold out of all sizes come kick off

18 hours ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Thought our strip looked pretty smart in the flesh today,much better than the pics.It seemed to be the general concensus of supporters I spoke to

Now,dont know if its because of low stock/order or because the tops were popular but club shop were out of large by half 2 and apparenlty sold out of all sizes come kick off

They must have only had a small delivery as I doubt the demand for it at a friendly would strip the entire stock.

Bear in mind it went officially on sale on the Thursday evening at Starks Park. If the turnout was anything like the strip launch at Society for our last home top then they’ll have shifted a fair amount.

1 hour ago, 1870ToonBlue said:

New Home strip for 19/20

B4B323D0-B682-4DB0-BBAC-C3AEC97AAAA2.png

I'm not too sure of this one, looks great as a kit but just not a Stranraer kit. Would prefer our shirt to be more blue but will no doubt warm to it. Can't be an easy trying to change a kit sticking with the same supplier, lot of the templates seem pretty similar so can see why the club have opted for this.

Looking forward to seeing our third kit and what colour it may be. Home and away kits shorts are the same colour so I'd imagine the third kit will get a few outings.

I'm not too sure of this one, looks great as a kit but just not a Stranraer kit. Would prefer our shirt to be more blue but will no doubt warm to it. Can't be an easy trying to change a kit sticking with the same supplier, lot of the templates seem pretty similar so can see why the club have opted for this.
Looking forward to seeing our third kit and what colour it may be. Home and away kits shorts are the same colour so I'd imagine the third kit will get a few outings.
Bit odd having a kit with a predominantly white front, when your away kit is white. I'd guess a third kit will be necessary

On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 07:00, sydney said:

Aye, it’s like a throw back to the early 80s with the pinstripes. As long as you don’t go for the very short shorts too it’ll be fine ! 

Don't know if its been launched yet or not but believe the away strip is a stunner.