Get Your Kits Out For The Lads!

11 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

I hated the Clyde Joma efforts and thinking of it, no other teams shirts with Joma have ever impressed. 

They Falkirk tops are fuckin belters! 

And those Forfar shirts? f**k sake :lol: no idea why the Angus clubs minus Montrose always insist in that shitey kit manufacturer. On that note, the Montrose shirts in recent years have been really nice, the new one is decent as well. 

I heard Clyde were going with Pendle this season....👀

I hated the Clyde Joma efforts and thinking of it, no other teams shirts with Joma have ever impressed. 
They Falkirk tops are fuckin belters! 
And those Forfar shirts? f**k sake [emoji38] no idea why the Angus clubs minus Montrose always insist in that shitey kit manufacturer. On that note, the Montrose shirts in recent years have been really nice, the new one is decent as well. 
I'm still on the fence with our away one, but our Pendle kits have generally been great, some brilliant designs and the quality is decent too. Our 2014-16 hooped home top is probably my favourite strip in my lifetime

17 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Those Joma strips for Clyde were ok, could have had a lot worse, this was my favourite Joma for us in 2012.

5FCEB4A2-01A9-4B54-A076-E6746DA1F091.jpeg

Top was alright I suppose, team in it were fuckin atrocious, guys like Scullion still give me nightmares, can't believe we used to watch shite like that, especially when you compare them to the gems we watch now. 

2 hours ago, GoalForAirdrie said:

I thought your most recent Joma home strip was a belter, especially with the black shorts and socks 

Whit

A fucking vile ensemble, the classic DFC chest band is so small it goes out of proportion before even reaching the armpit. And as for the shorts....😨

Joma can get in the sea.

thumbnail_asp.thumb.jpg.2e6c9bdb47cc0d679024dc7c25bca57c.jpg

On 23/06/2019 at 13:01, Enigma said:

Why do Airdrie need a third kit?

I had exactly the same thought.
Surely the only difference between the first kit and the third kit is the omission of the red vee making it unusable anyway.

Edited by PortyMo
typo

2 hours ago, Mattmc said:

IMG_1173.jpgIMG_1172.jpg

New away kit was launched tonight.

Last seasons Joma kits were a refreshing change from the Stanno guff we had for years but not to enthused by this one.

Didn't know there was a prison in Stranraer.

29 minutes ago, bud1876 said:
54 minutes ago, GoalForAirdrie said:
That’s a cracker! The sky blue line is a bit random though 

The ferry crossing to Larne.... they forgot to make the edge of the sleeve orange though.

To represent the decline of a once playoff chasing team to relegation candidates?..... Sorry 😞

Not sure about that Dumbarton kit, looks like a merger in a bad way of two strips. Maybe the designer couldn't make up his or her mind or had a brain fart. Interesting to see both Dumbarton and Brechin City going halfers on the cost of hiring a photographer.

Those are our kits from last season.