Get Your Kits Out For The Lads!

4 hours ago, spud131 said:
12 hours ago, montrosefc said:
Nice wee touch on the sleeves

64717918_3063869753623117_8882723517590667264_o.thumb.jpg.d7e8ecfc13bbdd52f9ab656f6bfbc78e.jpg
64928186_3063869743623118_1846940618517905408_o.thumb.jpg.78ce69981176d1b63c5bdb857e81cd6c.jpg

I dont mind the design on the sleeve but why does it look like it's been stitched on as an afterthought?

The Plymouth Argyle top is similar although not so elaborate.

Home Shirt Adult 2019-20

I dont mind the design on the sleeve but why does it look like it's been stitched on as an afterthought?

Welcome to League 1, the seaside league is the afterthought. Oh and don’t expect the.....ahem the newspapers to give in depth match details either. That might be a good thing.

5 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

Welcome to League 1, the seaside league is the afterthought. Oh and don’t expect the.....ahem the newspapers to give in depth match details either. That might be a good thing.

Aye, I'm sure you get the direct line to all major multi-national sportswear manufacturers once you get to the Championship right enough.

1 hour ago, Gordon EF said:

Aye, I'm sure you get the direct line to all major multi-national sportswear manufacturers once you get to the Championship right enough.

Well, we signed a deal with Puma when we were up there, whilst you're all kicking about in Joma tops, so you might be right. 

3 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:

Well, we signed a deal with Puma when we were up there, whilst you're all kicking about in Joma tops, so you might be right. 

283980-garry-oconnor-morton-march-2014.jpg.480e663bcc50c448f77d5f94109849d9.jpg

Peterhead have been wearing Adidas for years, Montrose had Nike.

Bad enough with the crowdwanking, fitba strip wanking now.

4 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

283980-garry-oconnor-morton-march-2014.jpg.480e663bcc50c448f77d5f94109849d9.jpg

Peterhead have been wearing Adidas for years, Montrose had Nike.

Bad enough with the crowdwanking, fitba strip wanking now.

That's a helluva bite for what was a tongue firmly in cheek statement, but you do you, I guess. 

19 hours ago, GoalForAirdrie said:

Always thought Joma have made nice strips. Glad we’re with them now!

I hated the Clyde Joma efforts and thinking of it, no other teams shirts with Joma have ever impressed. 

They Falkirk tops are fuckin belters! 

And those Forfar shirts? f**k sake :lol: no idea why the Angus clubs minus Montrose always insist in that shitey kit manufacturer. On that note, the Montrose shirts in recent years have been really nice, the new one is decent as well.