Jump to content

Whitehill welfare 2019/20


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, scorer said:

heard last night also, Ryan Mcqueenie and Ross Connell from Dalkeith to sign for whitehill aswell shortly

Total Farce

WW = Dalkeith Welfare now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Is it still a gid night oot at the miners club Dalkeith ??

sure is , probably  pick up a few more players for the welfare there as they have signed every other donkey from dalkeith like 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

From what I can see we've signed 4 players from Dalkeith,theres no guarantee they'll be 1st on the team sheet. Last seasons (Dalkeith) league table  therefore becomes null and void imo.  :o 

Newcastle Broon -  up to 9 effing players now mate , whats your thoughts on that then ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Gimme said:
1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:
Wales,Lister, McQueen and Murray only ones I see confirmed at minute  ?

Janczyk will be expecting to play as well.

He's still more than capable of doing a good job in the LL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Total disgrace of a decision but from a pure and total selfish point of view don’t mind if Bonnyrigg miss this season as gives us a better chance of winning league hopefully, again just being a selfish football fan but a n utter shambolic decision to deny them imo 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Bonnyrigg's appeal was denied. So WW remain?

Looks that way. The only course of action that Bonnyrigg has left i'm guessing has to be something legal. Doubt that's something that will cleared up in a week or two's time. Both the LL and EoS will be wanting to get things sorted in preparation for the new season. If anything it could force the LL to go to 17 clubs as I doubt anyone will force WW to be relegated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Looks that way. The only course of action that Bonnyrigg has left i'm guessing has to be something legal. Doubt that's something that will cleared up in a week or two's time. Both the LL and EoS will be wanting to get things sorted in preparation for the new season. If anything it could force the LL to go to 17 clubs as I doubt anyone will force WW to be relegated.

It would require a rule change to go to 17, that’s not going to happen.

Edited by The Informer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, The Informer said:

It would require a rule change to go to 17, that’s not going to happen.

The only recourse left to Bonnyrigg appears to be some form of legal action. If the judge/court rules in Bonnyrigg's favour it could put them in the league, or hold things while the legal situation is being reviewed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Looks that way. The only course of action that Bonnyrigg has left i'm guessing has to be something legal. Doubt that's something that will cleared up in a week or two's time. Both the LL and EoS will be wanting to get things sorted in preparation for the new season. If anything it could force the LL to go to 17 clubs as I doubt anyone will force WW to be relegated.

Then do Whitehill do something legal after bonnyrigg legal action 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, magoo said:

Then do Whitehill do something legal after bonnyrigg legal action 

I'm assuming not by the suggestion of it being 17 clubs. 

I don't see it happening really. This will fizzle out in some way as its clear the SFA aren't going to budge and no one has kicked up enough fuss publicly for them to cave.

Clubs are wanting to plan for next season and probably just going to end it and get on with the way things are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

I'm assuming not by the suggestion of it being 17 clubs. 

I don't see it happening really. This will fizzle out in some way as its clear the SFA aren't going to budge and no one has kicked up enough fuss publicly for them to cave.

Clubs are wanting to plan for next season and probably just going to end it and get on with the way things are.

Aye all for ww to become the bad boys of the LL and it is nae even their fault. 

As Keltheart says it's easier for the LL teams having ww in the league than Bonnyrigg. 

WW time will come though whether it was gonnae be this season was another matter. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, gogsy said:

Gid night out at miners club Dalkeith and Caravan bookings at Berwick, not very rock and roll is it?

Lol joys of getting old though neebs , Dslkeith was just like Kelty in its hayday Fekin brilliant n cheap n Berwick was like Fekin Disney when a were a lad , just memories n gid yins at that lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Wales,Lister, McQueen and Murray only ones I see confirmed at minute  ?

OK to help u count

1 Craig Meikle

2.Neil Janczyk

3.James McQueen

4.Jordan Lister 

5.Daryl Devlin

6.Blake Wales -

7.Shaun Murray

and rumoured on previous post 

8. Connel

9. Mcqueenie

Whatever league u are in with that lot you will be down to join us soon enough mate ( as long as we still have a team that iz )

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...