Whitehill welfare 2019/20

2 hours ago, the tin man said:

Eck Christie would be in the frame for me recently retired has a lot o friends in the game. Ex tranent captain, made Scottish cup final with mussy aswell. Think hes looking to get into management

Does he do miracles 

3 hours ago, the tin man said:

Eck Christie would be in the frame for me recently retired has a lot o friends in the game. Ex tranent captain, made Scottish cup final with mussy aswell. Think hes looking to get into management

12 minutes ago, the tin man said:

Tranent won 2 cups when he was captain emoji23.png

A dream team alongside Harvey and dare I say it a massive humble pie and Gary back :shutup :lol:

1 hour ago, the tin man said:
2 hours ago, newcastle broon said:
A dream team alongside Harvey and dare I say it a massive humble pie and Gary back :shutup emoji38.png

He wasn't at the club under Johnny he followed daz Smith to nitten who went to berwick n raffs

Ah right it was kinda tongue in cheek. 

There s not many managers out there who are without a team at minute so yer man might be a good shout. 

The club would have to advertise 1st I suppose to see what's out there. 

There s not many managers out there who are without a team at minute so yer man might be a good shout. 
Hed be new to the wheel anyway had heard kiddo was thinking of gaun for it

13 hours ago, the tin man said:
13 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Hed be new to the wheel anyway had heard kiddo was thinking of gaun for it

Kiddo was a legend till he went doon the road. That's as bad as the Spartans 13 :lol:

He would have his contacts as well and would most likely be a welcome addition though 👍

I'm hoping for a rain dance for Saturday  :thumsup2 then it's a cup week so hopefully gives the club a bit breathing space before the next league match. 

9 hours ago, Carnethie Street said:

who did Jancyk play for during the week? 

Wonder who we’ve got left for tomorrow

Aye sound...just let one of our best players walk away...like the previous manager...

On 10/11/2020 at 08:54, newcastle broon said:

Kiddo was a legend till he went doon the road. That's as bad as the Spartans 13 :lol:

He would have his contacts as well and would most likely be a welcome addition though 👍

I'm hoping for a rain dance for Saturday  :thumsup2 then it's a cup week so hopefully gives the club a bit breathing space before the next league match. 

Rain dance Newky? I'm sure you can borrow that incontinent Tranent dug that keeps peeing on lamposts there putting the matches at Pennypit off 😂