magoo

Whitehill welfare 2019/20

And theres more ffs this wee snowflake is turning into a right internet bully. What an obsession to behold red dotting everything I post 😂😂 

Screenshot_20191125-144944_Samsung Internet.jpg

Part of my 5 a day 😂

Hes back...

my team get their best result in years last night and the best he comes up wi is this. 

Marshy pull yer troosers up from yer ankles you'll go blind man 😂

Fantastic result for the club last night. 

Well played lads 👏

Screenshot_20191204-105630_Samsung Internet.jpg

11 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Wonder what state the pitch is in. 

Haven't seen any info on a pitch inspection. Saying that I'm still in a huff that they moved it from next Saturday 😡😂

16 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Haven't seen any info on a pitch inspection. Saying that I'm still in a huff that they moved it from next Saturday 😡😂

Just wondering as Bonnyrigg have an inspection tmrw. Their pitch has been in a state since the Montrose game. Had a look at Penicuik's highlights last week and it didn't look too bad. I was through in Glasgow last two Saturdays, but they seem to have had it worse than us.

Massive game today, if we gonnae stay in this league these are games you gotta pick up maximum points. A few of us looking forward to some Nitten hospitality. 🍻 Mon the Welfarrrrre!!! 

That was badly needed....looking at least in the mix now...well done lads

14 minutes ago, magoo said:

That was badly needed....looking at least in the mix now...well done lads

Great result for Whitehill and I think a Nitten are in deep trouble now. Not much in it between 11th and 16th but Nitten have lost 7 in last 9 league matches - lost a good management duo and no improvement in last couple of matches. 

6 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Great result for Whitehill and I think a Nitten are in deep trouble now. Not much in it between 11th and 16th but Nitten have lost 7 in last 9 league matches - lost a good management duo and no improvement in last couple of matches. 

Where as dunbar game apart( minds must have been on the newcastle)  whitehill have at least been putting some good performances together...its absolutely paramount that whitehill stay up this season..in fairness i dont think the points total at the moment reflect the actual performances

2 hours ago, magoo said:

Where as dunbar game apart( minds must have been on the newcastle)  whitehill have at least been putting some good performances together...its absolutely paramount that whitehill stay up this season..in fairness i dont think the points total at the moment reflect the actual performances

Dunbar performance was worst of season by far. Dunbar were well up for it that day after recent goings on at their club.

Late goals against the likes of Camelon and Penicuik are proving costly though ? 

We have a chance now to build on today's result now wi 2 home games in 2 weeks ? 

Not gonnae be easy but howay the lads, we now  have a chance to at least get off the bottom  and look up instead of doon,its tough when you at the bottom the breaks dont go yer way,hopefully today was a turning point ? 

Mon the welfarrrrre!! 

wasnt pretty at times and very scrappy but great 3 points i think nitten might be doomed they looked a bit lost yesterday hopefully new manager starts getting results