magoo

Whitehill welfare 2019/20

2 hours ago, WELFARENEWMAN said:

Not seen anything on players leaving so hopefully Muir and Frood are still there , if a make it ill see but regardless am  hoping for a win tomorrow 

Think there away, dissapointed, could do with 3 points tommorow big time, i geniunlyforget the last 3 points 

Bit unlucky today. Lost a goal early but were still well in game when got deserved equaliser. We seemed to  run out of steam last 15 mins though and Camelon snatched the points late on. More worrying was we lost 3 players to injury in the 1st half so the forced early changes meant we couldn't really tactically take control of the game. Hopefully the lads make speedy recoveries in time for the massive Scottish Cup game next week or the big squad is starting to be severely depleted. 

@WELFARENEWMAN no sign of Froude or Muir today.  

League table doesn't lie but I'm still confident of climbing it,we are defo not playing like a side bottom of the league.

Good to speak to the elderly Camelon faithful before/during ht and after the game. A decent bunch who love their fitba. 

Onto next week mon the welfarrrrre!!!!!

17 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Bit unlucky today. Lost a goal early but were still well in game when got deserved equaliser. We seemed to  run out of steam last 15 mins though and Camelon snatched the points late on. More worrying was we lost 3 players to injury in the 1st half so the forced early changes meant we couldn't really tactically take control of the game. Hopefully the lads make speedy recoveries in time for the massive Scottish Cup game next week or the big squad is starting to be severely depleted. 

@WELFARENEWMAN no sign of Froude or Muir today.  

League table doesn't lie but I'm still confident of climbing it,we are defo not playing like a side bottom of the league.

Good to speak to the elderly Camelon faithful before/during ht and after the game. A decent bunch who love their fitba. 

Onto next week mon the welfarrrrre!!!!!

NB - that’s cause their team were winning 😁. When they are getting beat, it there were a whingers league, they would be at top of table! 

6 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

NB - that’s cause their team were winning 😁. When they are getting beat, it there were a whingers league, they would be at top of table! 

2nd behind lithgae lol

Enjoyed my first visit today to Whitehills park great setting and genuine friendly people good club 

11 hours ago, Mr Prez said:

Enjoyed my first visit today to Whitehills park great setting and genuine friendly people good club 

Its been like that for 40 years ( give or take a few during 90 mins) bit unlucky yesterday im led to believe, the clear difference between this year and last  is this year the team are much better, so no panic yet but hard fast points are of the utmost need.....

13 hours ago, Mr Prez said:

2 hours ago, magoo said:

Its been like that for 40 years ( give or take a few during 90 mins) bit unlucky yesterday im led to believe, the clear difference between this year and last  is this year the team are much better, so no panic yet but hard fast points are of the utmost need.....

Next visit will be my 150th. My first was a cup tie in Jan 1986 v Stenny, lost 3-2. A game that had everything, hailstones, pishing rain, wind, an ambulance called after somebody broke his leg. Always been a great place to visit, a fortress under Mickey Lawson and Davie Smith in the 90s, but atm just a great place for visiting teams 😢

Whitehill looked very good when I saw them at Tranent so surprising to find them bottom - 1 game postponed and 1 cancelled hasn't helped although Penicuik and HoB would have been strong opponents. Forthcoming spell:

Penicuik (H) - Scottish Cup PR2
Newtongrange (H)
Hill of Beath (A) - South Challenge Cup R2
Broxburn (A)
Sauchie (H)
Crossgates (A)
Dundonald (A)
Blackburn (H)

perhaps looks less formidable on the league front.

13 hours ago, tamthebam said:

😂

Massive game tomorrow where oor opponents will be doon and up the "Glen".

Karaoke/disco in the club after the match. 

Heres hoping for the right result mon the welfarrrrre!!!

Could really do with 3 points today, anything less and i can see a hard winter, good luck lads

Much needed 3 points today, christ i forget what thats like, hopefully a basr to build from, 2nd half against linlithgow aoart its been a steady start from the new management....

20 hours ago, magoo said:

Much needed 3 points today, christ i forget what thats like, hopefully a basr to build from, 2nd half against linlithgow aoart its been a steady start from the new management....

Whats the panic man 9 off top wi game in hand what's no tae like 😂