magoo

Whitehill welfare 2019/20

a did say on early posts most of the ex Dalkeith lads would be lucky to be squad players with u , so im not surprised ,

not a dig just a opinion in what i watched last year 

9 hours ago, WELFARENEWMAN said:

V - easthouses

Very easy 5-1 victory 

Lilly very very very poor and apart from their scrambled goal didnt bother the stand in keeper ,,,,,,,

Welfare took the chance to rest a lot and play the rest , none really stood out apart from Froud up front , some looked way out their depth sadly

but its all about sorting out the starting 11 , probs be on Saturday for that if all available as some seemingly still injured or on hols 

its getting there though

Very poor lily team , fantastic set up and hats off to them for all. The hard work put in - Fyn Connor I thought had a great first half, Yanni strolled it - 2 CB very comfortable - looking much better 

Saturday season starts for real and what better than home to Penicuik 

Should be a great day on and off the pitch n=but lets hope for home win to get the season rolling 

prediction 3-2 for Welfare

44 minutes ago, WELFARENEWMAN said:

Saturday season starts for real and what better than home to Penicuik 

Should be a great day on and off the pitch n=but lets hope for home win to get the season rolling 

prediction 3-2 for Welfare

No predictions here, tough season ahead in a tough league but one thing I'm convinced is we now have a team that can at least compete on the park.

The last 2 seasons have been a very grim watch.

History season in the making and the committee now have a nice dilemma as to how many pies to get in the oven or keep seats in the bar for the travelling hordes making the short distance over from Penicuik.  😂

Mon the welfarrrrre!!!

I honestly think whitehill will turn Penicuik over tomorrow, Penicuik have stuttered pre season whitehill up at rosewell will be well up for it

I honestly think whitehill will turn Penicuik over tomorrow, Penicuik have stuttered pre season whitehill up at rosewell will be well up for it

Stuttered? Five wins from seven with the only two defeats against two of the favourites for the Lowland League.

31 minutes ago, Blue White Dynamite said:

Stuttered? Five wins from seven with the only two defeats against two of the favourites for the Lowland League.

1 hour ago, marcelo said:

That doesnt reflect the general thoughts of most Whitehill fans, we just want a side that on there day can give most teams a good game, pre season has been positive but the opening  fixtures are very difficult, mon the welfare

10 hours ago, Blue White Dynamite said:

Yes stuttered beaten by ek beat the worst team in the lowland league by a goal hammered by kelty and beat a poor Whitburn side 3-2 

I’m still recovering from the Musselburgh game at the end of last season! That was almost some stutter... 🙈😂

Edited by Spyro

9 hours ago, Spyro said:

I’m still recovering from the Musselburgh game at the end of last season! That was almost some stutter... 🙈😂

ICT playing Sunday so probably head along to the San Fergie assuming it's on, still pishing doon. Decent pre season for WW, many friendlies against Cuikie over the years but this is where the talking stops 😂

Anyone have any idea if there's any pitch inspections planned today?

Absolutely hammering down with rain in my bit of midlothian at the moment and a bit of standing water.

11 hours ago, Spyro said:

Sending off changed the completion of the match, with Penicuik getting the draw which won them the league! From the Burgh point of view, it was a good comeback after twice being humped by Penicuik earlier in the season.

19 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

It's been a while should we no bother turning up tonight 🤔🙄😂

Screenshot_20190731-151339_Chrome.jpg

They’ve got it doon as a 9.30pm kick off Newky get the floodlights pot lumped on the result at full time :lol:

4 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

They’ve got it doon as a 9.30pm kick off Newky get the floodlights pot lumped on the result at full time :lol:

Its actually a 7.15 kick off I'm 2 hours ahead of u at minute 😂