Whitehill welfare 2019/20

1 minute ago, newcastle broon said:

Beginning to think its you wi all these secret signings you've known aboot before the clubs announced them :thumsup2

Hahahahaha The Bruce Wayne of the Lowland and EOS maybe should change my name :thumsup2 got a few more up my sleeve but i feel bad if i said them all like i said need some where people are surprised or it kills the fun of announcemnets :angel

26 minutes ago, Krul and The Gang said:

Hahahahaha The Bruce Wayne of the Lowland and EOS maybe should change my name :thumsup2 got a few more up my sleeve but i feel bad if i said them all like i said need some where people are surprised or it kills the fun of announcemnets :angel

Next one from under Dunbars nose??

1 minute ago, The Mantis said:

1356C835-713C-4062-A769-56DDF037CD5E.thumb.jpeg.85870889e8ce87d347f979e9d36798f2.jpeg

:wub:

Offt that would be some comeback! :thumsup2

Would love to see you guys get a competitive squad together for next season, last season was an utter nightmare. Hated seeing one of my childhood teams falling so hard. No matter what league your in, hopefully it was only a one-off

15 hours ago, magoo said:

Can't wait for stingy jags thoughts

easy mate , Keith is a great signing for WW  ,, Sproule  is decent although he aint played much i dont think ,,

hope the Dalkeith lads dont get a game now  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not that am bitter like 

52 minutes ago, stingyjag said:

easy mate , Keith is a great signing for WW  ,, Sproule  is decent although he aint played much i dont think ,,

hope the Dalkeith lads dont get a game now  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not that am bitter like 

Were they all guaranteed a game anyway  ? 

WW signed more than just Dalkeith players.

It's a squad game nowadays ? 

1 hour ago, The Mantis said:

They’ve got some lights have they not? Just trying to fund the installation I heard. 

Pass on my offer of service's in the installation 

They’ve got some lights have they not? Just trying to fund the installation I heard. 

Na we're no allowed lights and deserve all we get according to some on here :whistle

They’ve signed Wayne Bruce aka Manbat. 

Flying down the wing :thumsup2

2 hours ago, Spyro said:

Offt that would be some comeback! :thumsup2

Would love to see you guys get a competitive squad together for next season, last season was an utter nightmare. Hated seeing one of my childhood teams falling so hard. No matter what league your in, hopefully it was only a one-off

Fingers crossed Spyro. It looks like it’s come too late to save LL status but Berwick’s end of season approach could be a blessing in disguise.