Whitehill welfare 2019/20

6 minutes ago, 19052012 said:

A true footballing gent will be sadly missed not just around Ferguson Park but around the whole EoSFA grounds in general. Rest in peace Derek.

7 minutes ago, 19052012 said:

Sorry to read this sad news. Thoughts are with family of Mr Waterson and those associated with Whitehill Welfare.

1 hour ago, 19052012 said:

Also sorry to hear this sad news, been a lifetime servant to WW. My condolences also to his family and friends.

RIP Derek

1 all draw..no doubt that the latest managerial appointment has/will been one of the more successful in recent years, ive no doubt he has brought players in who have a bit more fight about them...my support of the club has gone to minimal levels after powers to be deemed it acceptable to pick and choose what can be posted on a fans social media page then shut page down...pretty pathetic but never mind...

1 hour ago, magoo said:

1 all draw..no doubt that the latest managerial appointment has/will been one of the more successful in recent years, ive no doubt he has brought players in who have a bit more fight about them...my support of the club has gone to minimal levels after powers to be deemed it acceptable to pick and choose what can be posted on a fans social media page then shut page down...pretty pathetic but never mind...

Can somebody start up an unofficial one? 

My support is heading for minimal levels because canny get in to watch any games. Yet players dads are helping oot the committee 🙄

Appreciate on line matches are better than nothing but just no the same. 

3 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Can somebody start up an unofficial one? 

My support is heading for minimal levels because canny get in to watch any games. Yet players dads are helping oot the committee 🙄

Appreciate on line matches are better than nothing but just no the same. 

NB - I was going to suggest the same earlier today, but as it is not my club, decided it was not my place. But, I agree with what you say!  Nothing to stop fans from having their own page and hopefully lots of WW supporters would be happy to post comments ! 👍

50 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

NB - I was going to suggest the same earlier today, but as it is not my club, decided it was not my place. But, I agree with what you say!  Nothing to stop fans from having their own page and hopefully lots of WW supporters would be happy to post comments ! 👍

Magoo has a point. 

There was an interesting debate going on one Saturday night about our few wins in about 4 seasons yet the plug got pulled and the whole supporters page disappeared. 

If I knew how to start and moderate one I would. 

After all there's a well known saying about football and fans. 

7 hours ago, magoo said:

39 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Magoo has a point. 

There was an interesting debate going on one Saturday night about our few wins in about 4 seasons yet the plug got pulled and the whole supporters page disappeared. 

If I knew how to start and moderate one I would. 

After all there's a well known saying about football and fans. 

Speaking as somebody who uses twitter about 4 times a year max , and not for fitba either, I came across the twitter account of the new chairman yesterday purely by accident, amongst all the condolences for Derek, and guess what? I'm blocked 😂

29 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Speaking as somebody who uses twitter about 4 times a year max , and not for fitba either, I came across the twitter account of the new chairman yesterday purely by accident, amongst all the condolences for Derek, and guess what? I'm blocked 😂

You surprised