Whitehill welfare 2019/20

14 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Meanwhile in other news. Another reason why we should never have been relegated from the LL. 33k not to be sniffed at. We wont get anywhere near that figure in league we in now.

Really think you need to get over it. Two teams needed to go down due to Berwick and Bonnyrigg coming into the league, so you were rightly relegated (it just took time to confirm it).

34 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

You keep saying that, but no team has a right to think they should be in a certain league, or challenging! In the Juniors, it seemed that Linlithgow thought they were always the no.1 team, when at best at times, they weren’t in top 3! 

Linlithgow finished top 3 in 12 of the 16 Superleague seasons (3x5th and 1x9th in the others), not sure they are the best example. :huh:

10 minutes ago, Carnethie Street said:

w t f

Great thing is Linlithgow streamed the game, you can see those incidents at 36:55 - https://www.facebook.com/linlithgowrose/videos/446492926530433/

35 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Really think you need to get over it. Two teams needed to go down due to Berwick and Bonnyrigg coming into the league, so you were rightly relegated (it just took time to confirm it).

Linlithgow finished top 3 in 12 of the 16 Superleague seasons (3x5th and 1x9th in the others), not sure they are the best example. :huh:

Great thing is Linlithgow streamed the game, you can see those incidents at 36:55 - https://www.facebook.com/linlithgowrose/videos/446492926530433/

Got half of my ‘argument right Ginaro, but you are right that my counter analysis let me down!  

1 hour ago, Casey Jones said:

You keep saying that, but no team has a right to think they should be in a certain league, or challenging! In the Juniors, it seemed that Linlithgow thought they were always the no.1 team, when at best at times, they weren’t in top 3! 

It's a fans forum on a ww fans page the ww fans know exactly what I mean!!

1 hour ago, Ginaro said:

You're no getting it either.

Relegation was gracefully accepted by myself but when ye see the pumpings the Vale are taking it kinda justifies my point. Thanks. 

10 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Just putting my point of view onto your fans page NB!

Of course different from my view being that wi limited relegated spaces from the LL there are still some poor performers in there that we would be more than capable of matching. 

One or two managerial decisions that went wrong and changes off the park all at the same time certainly didnt help our cause. 

15 hours ago, Ginaro said:

Has the goalie moved for that free kick yet 😂

Edited by lithgierose

4 hours ago, Carnethie Street said:

0 shots on goal for 30 min s then shipped in 3

nil points 

rock bottom 

merry x mas🎅

5D5FD253-B25C-4AFB-9160-6B7BDC7FFE77.jpeg

You shouldn't have posted that Santa emoji. In sympathy with my old Rosewell muckers I've just stoned my screen .. :lol::P

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year- hopefully fortunes will pick up..

1 hour ago, Carnethie Street said:

merry  christmas🤬🎄

F7892072-DAEA-4C9E-9514-E1F277461434.jpeg

Should be game day today if it was nae for the blazers,yer no saying much aboot that.

2 massive games against Dunbar coming up where maximum points a must. 

I'm sure Andrew has longer term plans for his team though. 👍

22 minutes ago, Carnethie Street said:

reeking of desperation 

we got beat.  just let it go 

Why should the club let it go. They’ve been shafted by the SFA, fobbed off by them by the sounds of it too. It’s not right and the SFA should be questioned and accountable. 
if you were a fan of the club you should be applauding them for not taking this decision lying down.

19 minutes ago, 19052012 said:

Why should the club let it go. They’ve been shafted by the SFA, fobbed off by them by the sounds of it too. It’s not right and the SFA should be questioned and accountable. 
if you were a fan of the club you should be applauding them for not taking this decision lying down.

The SFA wont do anything about it now especially wi the 1st round underway. Small teams not allowed a voice. can you imagine if something similar happened further up the pyramid. It's not right but we ain't gonnae get anywhere.