Whitehill welfare 2019/20

8 minutes ago, Carnethie Street said:

be grateful  for what you got ?

ma Xmas tree is up and we’ve stil no got a point on the board 

🤬

I meant any sort of info on a matchday. 

The new manager kept it doon to 2 at least. :P

Oh and a Christmas tree up in November is more worrying for you than the team on the park. :unsure2:

On 29/11/2020 at 09:38, Carnethie Street said:

be grateful  for what you got ?

ma Xmas tree is up and we’ve stil no got a point on the board 

🤬

Nice to hear you've got your tree up 

Are you looking forward to Santa visiting, Carnethie...? :whistle:lol:

Hearing today that WW had an appeal they submitted to the SFA after the Scottish cup game on Saturday v Hill of Beath chucked out which if true is absolutely incredible.

apparently hill of beath fielded an ineligible player in the the starting 11 (Daniel watt was the name I heard) apparently this boy was serving a suspension but started.

the SFA seem to make up the rules as they go along, last season WW were thrown out a cup competition for fielding an ineligible player and also banned from this season’s competition I believe.

pretty sure there have been other cases of teams been thrown out of the Scottish for fielding ineligible players, Spartans and e.Stirling.  

nothing surprises me with the sfa though, fucking incompetent from top to bottom. Don’t even think they can appeal.

1 hour ago, 19052012 said:

Hearing today that WW had an appeal they submitted to the SFA after the Scottish cup game on Saturday v Hill of Beath chucked out which if true is absolutely incredible.

apparently hill of beath fielded an ineligible player in the the starting 11 (Daniel watt was the name I heard) apparently this boy was serving a suspension but started.

the SFA seem to make up the rules as they go along, last season WW were thrown out a cup competition for fielding an ineligible player and also banned from this season’s competition I believe.

pretty sure there have been other cases of teams been thrown out of the Scottish for fielding ineligible players, Spartans and e.Stirling.  

nothing surprises me with the sfa though, fucking incompetent from top to bottom. Don’t even think they can appeal.

Different cups have different rules. 

Not sure you should be naming players?

If was true id rather replay the game than get through that way anyway and that most certainly wont happen.

Do we have a game tomorrow I haven't seen anything advertised ?

2 hours ago, 19052012 said:

If that is the boys name then he was only suspended from the clubs next league match, according to the suspension list that is anyway.

Edited by The Informer

2 hours ago, 19052012 said:

Hibee jibee will be the man for this