Whitehill welfare 2019/20

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, kleptomaniac said:

Most players don't have a clue..they just turn up and chase a ball.

I don’t get that / buy that.

Good/regular golfers can tell you ever shot they play in a round. I am so crap at the game, I couldn’t tell you what club I took off the 18th tee.

I think that is the same as footballers. They know what games they played in, get annoyed at matches they are either sub or subbed. Good that the Secretary of Whitehill came out with the announcement and I hope that common sense prevails and Whitehill are not punished, given they lost. But the player had to take responsible for his own actions.

Good/regular golfers can tell you ever shot they play in a round. I am so crap at the game, I couldn’t tell you what club I took off the 18th tee.
I think that is the same as footballers. They know what games they played in, get annoyed at matches they are either sub or subbed. Good that the Secretary of Whitehill came out with the announcement and I hope that common sense prevails and Whitehill are not punished, given they lost. But the player had to take responsible for his own actions.

What about the manager? Surely when he plans his team he looks at who is available- and based on the fact it’s a cup that Swanson has already sat out for welfare in this cup already, it’s really poor management’

7 minutes ago, surely not! said:

What about the manager? Surely when he plans his team he looks at who is available- and based on the fact it’s a cup that Swanson has already sat out for welfare in this cup already, it’s really poor management’

Won’t argue with that.

3 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Your follower must be the most immature guy on P&B!

I dont get it myself Casey ? 

Hes had a couple of random attacks at my posts but has never actually came out as to why he has a fascination wi me and red dots ? 

Could be a case of mistaken identity ? 

All a bit odd and certainly no doing himself any favours. 

Each to their own as the saying goes.

16 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Not so sure about no punishment just because they lost.  Last year Bo’ness and Haddington (I think) both played ineligible players in a cup semi.  The winner of the tie got kicked out the competition (no final played - Camelon the winner of the other SF were awarded the cup).   The loser was banned from competing in the competition the following year.

1 hour ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

Not so sure about no punishment just because they lost.  Last year Bo’ness and Haddington (I think) both played ineligible players in a cup semi.  The winner of the tie got kicked out the competition (no final played - Camelon the winner of the other SF were awarded the cup).   The loser was banned from competing in the competition the following year.

Good point. I forgot about Haddington!

On 19/02/2020 at 18:43, Casey Jones said:

Your follower must be the most immature guy on P&B!

Ha ha; now I'm getting Marshmallo's 1 star (or red dot) treatment as well!! Superb.

Keep enjoy reading the posts - at least I know someone is taking the time to do so! 👍

Edited by Casey Jones

4 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Ha ha; now I'm getting Marshmallo's 1 star (or red dot) treatment as well!! Superb.

Keep enjoy reading the posts - at least I know someone is taking the time to do so! 👍

Advice Required

How do you go about getting a 'go fund me page' that involves NO cash donations. This git has just tagged onto me and has red marked my last two comments! 

I honestly don't know how to deal with such negativity! Not going to waste anyone's time with by naming him again, but any help I can get would be muchly appreciated! 

May come back for counselling if negativity continues! 

Thanks for listening - it's good to talk!

On 20/02/2020 at 11:44, Blowin In the Wind said:

Called it bud. 

Screenshot_20200224-204516_Twitter.jpg