Whitehill welfare 2019/20

22 hours ago, jaggywaggy said:

A classic case of announcing new players before you can actually register them. Probably learned from the big team.

You Dalkeith guys are really bitter about your ex-players finding a new club, perhaps if you had honoured your ex-players contracts instead of bumping boys out of money, they might have stayed at Dalkeith. 

22 hours ago, gypsy king said:

You Dalkeith guys are really bitter about your ex-players finding a new club, perhaps if you had honoured your ex-players contracts instead of bumping boys out of money, they might have stayed at Dalkeith. 

Not bitter in the slightest see my previous post wishing the lads well at their new club -genuinely hope they do well for Whitehill. Players come and go that's football.

But as you've registered just to post nonsense about "bumping boys out of money" you will  also know that the contracts and agreements players sign are for the protection of both the Players and The Clubs...its a two way street.

14 hours ago, jaggywaggy said:

Not bitter in the slightest see my previous post wishing the lads well at their new club -genuinely hope they do well for Whitehill. Players come and go that's football.

But as you've registered just to post nonsense about "bumping boys out of money" you will  also know that the contracts and agreements players sign are for the protection of both the Players and The Clubs...its a two way street.

I love when someone says there not bitter...but

8 hours ago, magoo said:

I love when someone says there not bitter...but

Aye they're not bitter.... yet him and the Dalkeith chairman can't stop posting derogatory comments against their ex players and Whitehill Welfare. It's speaks volumes about a football club when every single players leaves at the end of a season, perhaps Dalkeith will learn from their mistakes. Jock Landells is the one I feel sorry for, he's a great guy but he'll struggle to get decent players in now Dalkeith have a reputation for bumping players.

Aye they're not bitter.... yet him and the Dalkeith chairman can't stop posting derogatory comments against their ex players and Whitehill Welfare. It's speaks volumes about a football club when every single players leaves at the end of a season, perhaps Dalkeith will learn from their mistakes. Jock Landells is the one I feel sorry for, he's a great guy but he'll struggle to get decent players in now Dalkeith have a reputation for bumping players.

Oh dear. It’s fairly common knowledge who I am on this board. To my knowledge Dalkeith have never bumped anyone out of anything. Can you tell me which players I have made derogatory comments about?

On 18/06/2019 at 00:18, magoo said:

Make the effort pal,if your a football man you will enjoy a day at Whitehill...

On 18/06/2019 at 07:06, Marten said:

A friend of mine who has also been there told last night me it's a great place to go to. I'll go there that day. :)

Forgot to mention this, whilst on a visit to the Edinburgh festival last year the Wick Academy chairman at the time James Innes decided on a wee visit to Rosewell for the match. Didn't have to pick Ferguson Park as loads games on in the area.

He was that impressed he sponsored a ww player and left us all Wick Academy badges. 👏

New season new league new team mon the welfarrrrre!!!!!

20190623_110703.jpg

Edited by newcastle broon

52 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Forgot to mention this, whilst on a visit to the Edinburgh festival last year the Wick Academy chairman at the time James Innes decided on a wee visit to Rosewell for the match. Didn't have to pick Ferguson Park as loads games on in the area.

He was that impressed he sponsored a ww player and left us all Wick Academy badges. 👏

New season new league new team mon the welfarrrrre!!!!!

20190623_110703.jpg

James was a nice big fella Newky he did a great job in the board room when when we were up there - 2 years running lol ! Presented WW with a framed picture the 2nd time. Didn’t realise he had stepped down but good to see still involved. 

16 minutes ago, Bundesliga Boy said:

Ok so as a Weegie who used to visit Tynie every other week back in the day, with a huge soft spot for the Welfare, is the friendly match on the 6th pay at the gate? 

Yes pal bring as many o yer friends as  well👍

Screenshot_20190623-232839_Chrome.jpg

Just now, magoo said:

I would think this year would be Whitehills biggest ever season for attendances....

Easily by a  long long way ,,,,,,heard at least half the teams in Lowland barely have 40 fans at home and less away 

so for money coming in especially wi all the local games u better get more bar staff in even i will be attending a few