Whitehill welfare 2019/20

On the last Shire trip, once we got to Edinburgh, we bought £4 day tickets for the bus (make sure you've got the correct money) and just jumped off and on at various pubs along the route, before getting the 49 from Bonnyrigg (a 2 mile journey) and onto the social club at the ground. Great people at Whitehill so save most of your money for the club. Also open at half time and after the game. 

2 hours ago, Nimmo's Notes said:

On the last Shire trip, once we got to Edinburgh, we bought £4 day tickets for the bus (make sure you've got the correct money) and just jumped off and on at various pubs along the route, before getting the 49 from Bonnyrigg (a 2 mile journey) and onto the social club at the ground. Great people at Whitehill so save most of your money for the club. Also open at half time and after the game. 

I'll probably go from Edinburgh via Bonnyrigg, seems the most sensible. Cheers. :)

3 hours ago, Marten said:

I'll probably go from Edinburgh via Bonnyrigg, seems the most sensible. Cheers. :)

Make the effort pal,if your a football man you will enjoy a day at Whitehill...

6 hours ago, magoo said:

Make the effort pal,if your a football man you will enjoy a day at Whitehill...

A friend of mine who has also been there told last night me it's a great place to go to. I'll go there that day. :)

Marten i agree its worth the visit has to be one of the most welcoming grounds i visited last season 

Despite their eventual demise Whitehill have amassed a surprisingly large squad for this season as well 

In the EOS PREMIER which will be a very hard league and in my opinion probably harder than being in the Lowland

good luck to the Welfare

13 hours ago, Marten said:

Aye day ticket take 31 far quicker to Bonnyrigg then change for 49. 49 goes everywhere ERI,Park and ride,Dalkeith,Tesco it's ok for locals if you need it though. 

On 16/06/2019 at 19:28, Rab B Nesbit said:

Just stick it on Mr N.Broon’s tab and ... 

:guinness

John behind the bar will look after you. ;)

13 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Aye day ticket take 31 far quicker to Bonnyrigg then change for 49. 49 goes everywhere ERI,Park and ride,Dalkeith,Tesco it's ok for locals if you need it though. 

John behind the bar will look after you. ;)

Kin hell, 3 years I've been waiting on.a pint.... 

2 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Newky loves the 49 that much he’s having his funeral on one.

There might be a shock with a  funeral for the club on Monday night or is it rising from the ashes canny mind last time there was one 🤔 

Edited by newcastle broon

25 minutes ago, Krul and The Gang said:

Heard Aitchison hadn't actually put through any of the paperwork of the players they announced so maybe they've now gone elsewhere with him leaving

A classic case of announcing new players before you can actually register them. Probably learned from the big team.

36 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

What’s happening at Peffermill entirely new squad was announced ? 

FC33B12E-B1B7-4F4C-8639-F4DEEF816378.jpeg

Could be a question for the agm Rab ?

Previous coach leaves for Penicuik takes his players wi him. New coach comes in and disappears quicker than an ice lolly left oot in the sun  ?

3 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Previous coach leaves for Penicuik takes his players wi him. New coach comes in and disappears quicker than an ice lolly left oot in the sun  ?

Rumour of lack of funding to the 20s was why Kenny left the 20s but Kenny is prone for jumping ship very quickly and easily so not too sure what the truth behind him leaving would be Newky

8 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Honestly couldn’t make it up.