Whitehill welfare 2019/20

8 hours ago, Spyro said:

Aye auld Kilpatrick didn’t miss! Sadly no long with us :( My auntie got talking to Arnie Layden recently though, great school! Although, I was hopeless at football so spend most my time chasing the egg at Lasswade!

Luckily the belt was outlawed before I started or I would’ve been on the wrong end of a few myself!

Tbh I can’t remember much if the games we went to, apart from standing behind the goals getting the bants with the keepers. The guys at the clubhouse were always brilliant which was why we kept going there instead of Rose

I had both of them.

Edited by BS7

45 minutes ago, magoo said:

There would be armeggedon any other outcome

This is the SFA we're talking about. For all we know Bonnyrigg might get accepted to the North Korean premier league instead...

On 13/05/2019 at 08:24, newcastle broon said:

A 17 team LL for next season would make sense. I'm sure the league could squeeze in 2 more league matches ? After all teams,albeit champions have recently withdrew from the league cup maybes leaving an option should any problems arise with fixtures  throughout the season? 

Completely agree with this.

1 hour ago, roseyposey1 said:

Allegedly according to Kim Jong we have already won next seasons league and have qualified for the asian champions league

Apparently you are already preparing to play Liverpool in the Club World Cup. So you're coming back to haunt @Rab B Nesbit