Whitehill welfare 2019/20

7 hours ago, jaggywaggy said:

We will most probably wait until their contracts with their current clubs have expired before announcing them.

Hope our squad from last season do well for you  - we owe them nothing and they owe us nothing - players come and go - that's football stingyjag.  Only the club endures.

I would imagine a few ex Arniston players and a couple young Livvy players on loan 

9 hours ago, Ton Up said:

Hearing we are signing two good forward players. 

Happy Days!

Does anyone actually think moving  a Dalkeith Team that struggled in their conference finishing 8th !! to a League above and hoping it will work is not just a Very unfunny Joke on the Welfare !

On 17/05/2019 at 10:11, Golum said:

Big gamble for Welfare taking all those  Dalkeith players  that finished 8th in their League  and hoping they will compete in either the LL or EOS next season

but good luck to the Welfare 

Aye , tried that last year with the Arniston lads 

1 hour ago, jedirules said:

Does anyone actually think moving  a Dalkeith Team that struggled in their conference finishing 8th !! to a League above and hoping it will work is not just a Very unfunny Joke on the Welfare !

So you know what league Whitehill are in next year, pass on details to all please

Just now, magoo said:

So you know what league Whitehill are in next year, pass on details to all please

Dont think he knows as of yet but regardless if its EOS Premier or Lowland would still be in a league above that Dalkieth are in as they didnt finish in top 5 or finish as the best placed 6th team

2 minutes ago, magoo said:

Either the LL or  EOS Premier  

LL is 2 leagues above the conference where Dalkeith were  the Eos Premier is 1 league above where Dalkeith were ( and were 8th ) 

so Jog on

11 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Aye as predicted by stingyjag last week. Amazing inside info when Connell only announced tonight  ? 

i heard they were all signing when the new management team got announced.

1 hour ago, jedirules said:

Either the LL or  EOS Premier  

LL is 2 leagues above the conference where Dalkeith were  the Eos Premier is 1 league above where Dalkeith were ( and were 8th ) 

so Jog on

Where do you reckon Whitehill should be recruiting players from

27 minutes ago, magoo said:

Where do you reckon Whitehill should be recruiting players from

I know that a few of the Dalkeith lads decent , and im sure there are a few decent players at that level in most teams , but for efffs sake 10 is just a psssssssssss take

On 5/21/2019 at 11:19, jaggywaggy said:

We will most probably wait until their contracts with their current clubs have expired before announcing them.

Hope our squad from last season do well for you  - we owe them nothing and they owe us nothing - players come and go - that's football stingyjag.  Only the club endures.

Question  jaggywaggy do you think the 10 players can move up to a level / levels above and compete ?

In my opinion  Connell ,  Janczyk  possibly Wales could and At least 5 would struggle to get re-signed with Dalkeith never mind moving up  the rest are  Squad Players at best

32 minutes ago, stingyjag said:

Question  jaggywaggy do you think the 10 players can move up to a level / levels above and compete ?

In my opinion  Connell ,  Janczyk  possibly Wales could and At least 5 would struggle to get re-signed with Dalkeith never mind moving up  the rest are  Squad Players at best

It's all subjective - yes they can compete - but define compete.  Do you mean challenge for whatever league they are in....then no. 

They are all decent laddies and I'm disappointed to lose each and everyone of them but like I said earlier they owe us nothing and they go with nothing but our best wishes.  You never know what can happen in football and they could all end up back with us at some point.

1 hour ago, jaggywaggy said:

It's all subjective - yes they can compete - but define compete.  Do you mean challenge for whatever league they are in....then no. 

They are all decent laddies and I'm disappointed to lose each and everyone of them but like I said earlier they owe us nothing and they go with nothing but our best wishes.  You never know what can happen in football and they could all end up back with us at some point.

Very dignified reply , thank you

I noticed on Dalkeith site that they will be announcing a few signings in due course as Jock Landells has been busy securing signatures and also his backroom staff. Jock must have wondered what he had done for 9/10 players to disappear with his feet just in the door. Fingers crossed he can get a competitive squad together.