Whitehill welfare 2019/20

Not sure who he is, where has he been paying recently?

Sorry we lost young Ross Jardine too, a great prospect and a really nice laddie, I wish him all the best at Kelty though.

Hammy has been at Penicuik for the past two seasons, previously at Musselburgh and Newtongrange. Spent a month on loan at Whitehill last season.

I must have either been ignorant and not noticed the lad or the loan period was when I didn't make games which was quite a few at one point in the season.

Seems a good addition to the squad then

40 minutes ago, scorer said:

Ryan McQueenie announced that’s another from Dalkeith 

Somebody check on stingyjag make sure hes ok apparently from his post Connel is only one left no signed for us :o

1 hour ago, Blue White Dynamite said:

Hammy has been at Penicuik for the past two seasons, previously at Musselburgh and Newtongrange. Spent a month on loan at Whitehill last season.

Hope he comes back a lot fitter than he was in the month he was here :shutup

58 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Somebody check on stingyjag make sure hes ok apparently from his post Connel is only one left no signed for us :o

Hope he comes back a lot fitter than he was in the month he was here :shutup

8 players you have taken from a team a division or 2 below u mate , your the 1 who should be checked if your ok ,, u happy with those sort of signings ?

10 hours ago, stingyjag said:

8 players you have taken from a team a division or 2 below u mate , your the 1 who should be checked if your ok ,, u happy with those sort of signings ?

Who's dalkeiths new signings pal

1 hour ago, magoo said:

Who's dalkeiths new signings pal

We will most probably wait until their contracts with their current clubs have expired before announcing them.

Hope our squad from last season do well for you  - we owe them nothing and they owe us nothing - players come and go - that's football stingyjag.  Only the club endures.

53 minutes ago, stingyjag said:

Even if i knew i would say nothin in case Welfare took them as well mate 

Cam.you imagine players moving to another club, whatever next

1 hour ago, jaggywaggy said:

We will most probably wait until their contracts with their current clubs have expired before announcing them.

Hope our squad from last season do well for you  - we owe them nothing and they owe us nothing - players come and go - that's football stingyjag.  Only the club endures.

good to hear , players are coming in 

1 hour ago, magoo said:

Cam.you imagine players moving to another club, whatever next

have you ever heard of 9 players from a team an average team at that  a division below all be signed from a team above ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

25 minutes ago, stingyjag said:

have you ever heard of 9 players from a team an average team at that  a division below all be signed from a team above ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You should be delighted they've gone then instead of harping on and on on here surely :thumsup2

Ye could be right ye could be wrong wi yer concerns, I just want to ken what league we're actually gonnae be in and soon as it's becoming a total piss take  ? 

2 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

You should be delighted they've gone then instead of harping on and on on here surely :thumsup2

Ye could be right ye could be wrong wi yer concerns, I just want to ken what league we're actually gonnae be in and soon as it's becoming a total piss take  ? 

Agreed not knowing what league you are in is a major pain in the nuts not to mention  Embarrassing !!

As for the players ive seen them play a lot and you will be trouble whatever league you are in

but all the best  ,,,,end of days results are all that matters so time will tell