Whitehill welfare 2019/20

16 minutes ago, scorer said:

heard last night also, Ryan Mcqueenie and Ross Connell from Dalkeith to sign for whitehill aswell shortly

Total Farce

WW = Dalkeith Welfare now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Is it still a gid night oot at the miners club Dalkeith ??

sure is , probably  pick up a few more players for the welfare there as they have signed every other donkey from dalkeith like 

5 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

From what I can see we've signed 4 players from Dalkeith,theres no guarantee they'll be 1st on the team sheet. Last seasons (Dalkeith) league table  therefore becomes null and void imo.  :o 

Newcastle Broon -  up to 9 effing players now mate , whats your thoughts on that then ?

59 minutes ago, Gimme said:
1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:
Wales,Lister, McQueen and Murray only ones I see confirmed at minute  ?

Janczyk will be expecting to play as well.

He's still more than capable of doing a good job in the LL.

Total disgrace of a decision but from a pure and total selfish point of view don’t mind if Bonnyrigg miss this season as gives us a better chance of winning league hopefully, again just being a selfish football fan but a n utter shambolic decision to deny them imo 

57 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Bonnyrigg's appeal was denied. So WW remain?

Looks that way. The only course of action that Bonnyrigg has left i'm guessing has to be something legal. Doubt that's something that will cleared up in a week or two's time. Both the LL and EoS will be wanting to get things sorted in preparation for the new season. If anything it could force the LL to go to 17 clubs as I doubt anyone will force WW to be relegated.

47 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Looks that way. The only course of action that Bonnyrigg has left i'm guessing has to be something legal. Doubt that's something that will cleared up in a week or two's time. Both the LL and EoS will be wanting to get things sorted in preparation for the new season. If anything it could force the LL to go to 17 clubs as I doubt anyone will force WW to be relegated.

It would require a rule change to go to 17, that’s not going to happen.

Edited by The Informer

17 minutes ago, The Informer said:

It would require a rule change to go to 17, that’s not going to happen.

The only recourse left to Bonnyrigg appears to be some form of legal action. If the judge/court rules in Bonnyrigg's favour it could put them in the league, or hold things while the legal situation is being reviewed.

2 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Then do Whitehill do something legal after bonnyrigg legal action 

14 minutes ago, magoo said:

Then do Whitehill do something legal after bonnyrigg legal action 

I'm assuming not by the suggestion of it being 17 clubs. 

I don't see it happening really. This will fizzle out in some way as its clear the SFA aren't going to budge and no one has kicked up enough fuss publicly for them to cave.

Clubs are wanting to plan for next season and probably just going to end it and get on with the way things are.

45 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

I'm assuming not by the suggestion of it being 17 clubs. 

I don't see it happening really. This will fizzle out in some way as its clear the SFA aren't going to budge and no one has kicked up enough fuss publicly for them to cave.

Clubs are wanting to plan for next season and probably just going to end it and get on with the way things are.

Aye all for ww to become the bad boys of the LL and it is nae even their fault. 

As Keltheart says it's easier for the LL teams having ww in the league than Bonnyrigg. 

WW time will come though whether it was gonnae be this season was another matter. 

6 hours ago, gogsy said:

Gid night out at miners club Dalkeith and Caravan bookings at Berwick, not very rock and roll is it?

Lol joys of getting old though neebs , Dslkeith was just like Kelty in its hayday Fekin brilliant n cheap n Berwick was like Fekin Disney when a were a lad , just memories n gid yins at that lol

22 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Wales,Lister, McQueen and Murray only ones I see confirmed at minute  ?

OK to help u count

1 Craig Meikle

2.Neil Janczyk

3.James McQueen

4.Jordan Lister 

5.Daryl Devlin

6.Blake Wales -

7.Shaun Murray

and rumoured on previous post 

8. Connel

9. Mcqueenie

Whatever league u are in with that lot you will be down to join us soon enough mate ( as long as we still have a team that iz )