European Election - 23rd May 2019

Enigma

6 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
35 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:
Got my postal vote through the post today.    

Not sure whether to vote SNP or Labour this time.   

You do realise that one these parties opposes Brexit and the other is intent on making it happen ? Whichever one you find yourself in agreement with you should vote for.

On the other hand Brexit probably really hate cyclists.

I've read two usually on the ball commentators argue diametrically opposite claims that Labour's EU election approach is Remain/ Brexit posturing that masks a support for Brexit/ Remain. One of them was Stephen Bush from what I remember.

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Got to respect her going backwards technologically. She was all over Twitter right up to the 2015 general election. Maybe she's married to H_B?

She still is, ranting dementedly about the SNP literally every single day for years non stop.  She posted recently she's 'sick of hearing about Scotland' ie we should just shut up and accept our place in this glorious union, what Scotland wants doesn't matter.

4 hours ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

IMG_1718.jpg

2 hours ago, Fullerene said:

Is there not a European law that states that your name on the ballot paper must consist only of a first name and a last name - otherwise you are disqualified?

Just a thought.

In that case Nigel's no3 is an even bigger fail than I thought. I read he used the word "traitor" today.

Awkward.

He's a jumped up security guard that has been known to sleep on the job.

Sorry I wasn't being seriously obviously I'll be voting for our beautiful Scottish National Party.    If financial gains on Brexit party though @4's.  

‘Our beautiful Scottish National Party’ I’m sorry but why are you guys letting that slide. Hahahahaha

8 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Our beautiful Scottish National Party’ I’m sorry but why are you guys letting that slide. Hahahahah

Probably because beautiful is such a lovely word and feeling.

Unlike the failed Tory Jim Ferguson who uses the word "traitor".

I think I mentioned this in the Unusual Candidates thread but what's going on with these independent candidates?  One is an independent councillor in the Borders who I think is pro-union and pro-Brexit, but who on Earth is Ken Parke?  I've never heard of this guy and there's essentially nothing online about him.  He doesn't even have a campaign website or Facebook page from what I can see.

‘Our beautiful Scottish National Party’ I’m sorry but why are you guys letting that slide. Hahahahaha
Mind that time in the not so distant past your glorious leader supported Apartheid in South Africa?
The Tories: on the wrong side of history, since forever.
Unlucks.

Mind that time in the not so distant past your glorious leader supported Apartheid in South Africa?
The Tories: on the wrong side of history, since forever.
Unlucks.

I don’t support the Conservative leadership.

Unlucks.

9 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I think I mentioned this in the Unusual Candidates thread but what's going on with these independent candidates?  One is an independent councillor in the Borders who I think is pro-union and pro-Brexit, but who on Earth is Ken Parke?  I've never heard of this guy and there's essentially nothing online about him.  He doesn't even have a campaign website or Facebook page from what I can see.

Naebody kens Ken.

More on the HIGNFY pish

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48235812

A statement from the BBC read: "The BBC has specific editorial guidelines that apply during election periods.

"Because of this it would be inappropriate to feature political party leaders on entertainment programmes during this short election period, which does not allow for equal representation to be achieved."

"And now the weather with Nigel Farage"

One of the lines may not have been in the original quote.