European Election - 23rd May 2019

Enigma

I’d probably by just as happy to see two SNP and one Green MEP as three SNP MEPs. I think as the demand for expedited political action to combat climate change has been highlighted recently a few minds have been focussed.

I was on holiday and am a lazy c**t so never voted for my shame, but if I had voted i’d Have been very tempted to vote Green. The SNP going on about tactical voting, just a couple of years after everyone laughing about Unionist tactical voting, wasn’t a great look. Also Joanna Cherry. 

Not sure I understand your point re: tactical voting nor why you have an issue with Joanna.

Be a bit of a shocker if SNP only got 2 seats, as that looks like only 30% of vote. I suppose if those against independence with vote Lib Dems while those SNP members that want out of the European Union will vote Brexit party which could have hurt them.

If we only get 30% vote share it’s down to non-interest (what difference does it make anyway we’re still leaving attitude etc etc)