European Election - 23rd May 2019

Enigma

I've got a survey from the SNP, and a leaflet from Willie Rennie's Liberal Democrats, who for some reason seem to think mentioning Willie Rennie's name is a good idea.

Nothing from the others yet, and doubt I'll get one from the Tories after I sent one of theirs back a few years ago and told them never to write to me again.

10 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

and doubt I'll get one from the Tories after I sent one of theirs back a few years ago and told them never to write to me again.

Bad plan, you should have offered to drive voters to the polling station who didn't have a postal vote, and dropped them off at the Bingo instead.

4 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

Just noticed that Change UK are unlikely to win any seats this election.

Source:- @ElectionMapsUK (Twitter)

You are almost certainly right - they won't win a seat.  However I'll vote for them.  I despise cessationists be they Brexiteers or Snippers.  They are two cheeks of the same vile arse. 

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

You are almost certainly right - they won't win a seat.  However I'll vote for them.  I despise cessationists be they Brexiteers or Snippers.  They are two cheeks of the same vile arse. 

That’ll be why you’re still on 60 a day and a litre a night, you thick c**t.

3 minutes ago, Antlion said:

That’ll be why you’re still on 60 a day and a litre a night, you thick c**t.

I am and I am.  No issue there BUT I am far too sober to ever consider voting for one of the cessationist arse cheeks.  I'll leave that to the small-minded folk both north and south of the border.

Vote Lib Dem then instead of a party that won’t hold by-elections after hijacking other parties manifestos to get elected.

I’ll be surprised if Change UK are still a thing in 5 years.

Vote Lib Dem then instead of a party that won’t hold by-elections after hijacking other parties manifestos to get elected.

I’ll be surprised if Change UK are still a thing in 5 years.

I’ll be surprised if they’re still a thing in 18 months.

5 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Drivers whizzing past aren't the intended audience. Surely you know this.

It's the usual dishonesty from welshbairn.

Can barely even see the point in most of it these days. Must just come naturally.