• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Enigma

European Election - 23rd May 2019

With just under two weeks to go I am surprised this doesn’t have a thread of its own. So, who are the P&B masses all voting for?

This is the biggest sham of all time,Farage is tapping into the 18 million leave voters because the government has failed to deliver.
Who really cares?

It will be used to gauge public opinion so if remain parties do well there will be a people’s vote.

Conservative but only because of the Scottish Conservatives.

Definitely the only remaining competent branch of the party. 

Hope they get slaughtered in England and Wales. 

Bookies certainly think they will.

EU Election winner (Bet365):-

Brexit 1/7

Labour 9/2

Liberal Democrat 40/1

Conservative 150/1

UKIP, Change UK and Greens all 250/1. 

My prediction for Scotland:-

3 - SNP

1 - Brexit

1 - Labour

1 - Conservative 

Optimistic prediction I will admit as it'll be very close between a SNP 4th and Tory seat. 

20 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

^ Effie Deans found

Who she? Explain please.

Who she? Explain please.

She's a very weird unionist internet person who uses Effie Deans as a nom de plume. From what I have gathered she has visited or lived in the Soviet Union for a bit and considers a Stalinist dictatorship to be the aim/end result of Scottish independence. She's self published some eyewateringly bad fiction along these lines.

She made a tactical voting wheel which was instantly falsified by nationalists for a laugh and spent a lot of time and energy amusingly firefighting that.

Was Effie Deans affiliated with Jill Stephenson? Are they still kicking about or are they in stasis for indyref2?

Was Effie Deans affiliated with Jill Stephenson? Are they still kicking about or are they in stasis for indyref2?

I'm not really sure, Jill might be too much for Effie, who for all her weird convictions seems by and large to be civil enough.

9 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

4 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I'm not really sure, Jill might be too much for Effie, who for all her weird convictions seems by and large to be civil enough.

One and the same totally batshit mental

I'm beginning to like the cut of this Effie's jib. Could we invite her on here to liven things up?

Jill Stephenson is still very much alive and regularly pollutes the letters pages of The Herald with her spittle-flecked venom.

The wife got a Brexit Party leaflet through the door earlier.  She’s on their hitlist by the look of it.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The wife got a Brexit Party leaflet through the door earlier.  She’s on their hitlist by the look of it.

Me too. The only correspondence I have yet received.

32 minutes ago, Turnberry Fields Forever said:
1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Jill Stephenson is still very much alive and regularly pollutes the letters pages of The Herald with her spittle-flecked venom.

Got to respect her going backwards technologically. She was all over Twitter right up to the 2015 general election. Maybe she's married to H_B?